Reviews for Beyond The Limit
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hey Karen,

Yipee . . you posted this! Sorry it's taken me so long to review this . . .I can see by the date that you posted a while ago. I have been so crazy with RL recently and I haven't had time to read anything.

It was so wonderful to read this intense, yet touching piece again. Wanting to read this piece, encouraged me to watch the eppy and I am so glad I did that before reading this. It made your story even more intense because it just flowed on from the episode itself. I feel so much for Chuck and you captured his confusion and his guilt and remorse so accurately. Your descriptive writing never fails to pull me in. What talent you have my dear! I can only hope to write as well as you one day. Mahalo for continuing to be a source of inspiration for me.

Love and light, shawne
Monika11 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Karen,

Thank you for this missing scene.

Amazing how you were able to let us feel with Chuck and Hutch who tried to prevent the worst. I wasn't sure about a happy ending though. Finally Hutch could make Chuck give up speaking about the freedom of being a cowboy. What a great idea! And Starsky had his partner back - safe and sound.

Love,

Monika
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Hi Karen,

Wow this was just a little intense! I could just imagine Hutch helping Chuck. And Starsky waiting, ready to step in if he was needed, that's so him. *G* This was a really nice missing scene. I always wondered what happened to that poor officer that had been tricked into killing Biggs and now I know. Thank you for that!

I hope you have another story in the works.

Sincerely,

Strut
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Hi!

Nice little slice of the aftermath of that episode! So much guilt...so much understanding.

...and how hard could it have been for "Starsky" to ..."leave" (I guess he didn't really) "Hutch" in there without backup with this distraught officer!

Great job! BTW I LOVE your 3 line saying at the end!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA