Reviews for Reminiscing
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love it. Their relationship is like i imagine it would be. love the forshadowing lol
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Awesome job. Love the forboding to the Turbo movie. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Cute story, really sweet interaction between the two, believable unlike many stories about these two. :) Very well done.
Trunks888 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I loved it!
Chanelle Summer chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Lone Nightblade, this was a really wonderful one-shot and an even better entrance onto :-) I really enjoyed the subtle, realistic, yet close bond that you captivated between Kimberly and Jason. You have a solid writing style and included a great balance between dialog and description- no real faults to point out, asides from some missing commas at the end of some of the characters dialog. Asides from that, this was a great (and flawless) piece to slide right into canon and a nice way to give substance to the abrupt way Jason left the show. I look forward to reading the rest of your work, soon. All the best!

Chanelle
Random Andros Fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was cute and funny.
zeo knight chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
its good and nice refrence to the turbo movie if thats intentional
Shaneypooh chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I remember some of those battles. Not that many. Definitely a few of them. I'm way too out of touch with Power Rangers. Just random tidbits of childhood memories and what you've sent me on youtube. Meh they never should have broke up the original team.

I now remember Zack being pulled away from his dates. I also now remember the existence of Angela. Now onto the next.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
great story, love the soiler for the Turbo Movie with the scuba diving line at the end
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This si such a wonderful story, and for your first one you should be proud. I loved the Jason/Kim friendship and all the emotions of moving on and how life takes you away from loved ones at times. You should be very proud of this and I'll be looking for more of your work in the future.
BlacKTea chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Nice. I liked end with the foreshadowing to the Turbo movie. :) Bye.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
A sweet little friendship piece! I love it! It's not seldom seen in ficdom how close Kim and Jason are. Very well written and in-character. Excellent.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That was a great one-fic. You have a good memory of the episodes I'm impressed. Well done.

Dan F
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was very sweet, funny and cute. And so REAL! LOL Rita's crush on Zack. I liked how you threw what would happen in the future in there. Y'know, scuba-diving and space pirates. *grins* Anyway, I loved how you had these two interacting. It showed how special and deep their bond is. EXCELLENT job.