Reviews for Time To Talk
dios adoro a Derek
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
that was great loved it
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Now I'm really going to wring the whore's neck!

(If you could hear what's going through my mind right now you would certainly be scandalized).

How does she dare?

At least things aren't that bad, they can still be solved.

And I hope you'll one day decide to continue this.

Pretty Please!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Excellent can't wait to read more.
LJN81 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really like this story. Do you plan to continue?
dayana82 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Hey there, I'm eager to read on so please, please, please continue! I love the stories for I'm a big bad Morgan/Garcia fan. ;)

I especially like the detailed way you can describe the feelings of the two and I love the idea of first letting them get together and then letting Derek's ex appear - by the way, I honestly wanted to see her dead or at least hurt, just a little.

So, please continue the story as soon as you can manage for I can't wait to read the next chapter(s)! You're a great writer!

Greetings from Germany.
brittlynn chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
love the stories plz continue
deal4321 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
You absolutely must continue this story! I so want to read how Derek is going to court Penelope! Everytime he calls her Baby Girl, my heart just melts. Please Please continue!
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
um this isnt the end of the story(ies) right? cause i just love what youve written!

kaelleigh chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
For a minute there, I was just as worried as Derek. This couple deserves to be together and if that means Derek going back and courting Penelope, then so be it.

Lovely story. Can't wait to see where you take them.