Reviews for In Hell's Despair
VegittoGR chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
Very well written story! Unfortunatly it's been some time since you updated but I really hope you will decide to finish this at some point :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow. Great fic.
setivalen chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
I hope you'll continue to add to this story-very well written! I really enjoyed the scene with Sharon. I also find myself edgy to see if Lee wakes up and if Kara makes the real promises to him! Nicole
fandomorama chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
i like it

nice writing!

keep doing it! i'm gonna add an alert on this one! :D

please let our pilots be together!
Bacca chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
I am blown away by this story…how you delve into the mind of the characters…open them up for us to see and express their emotions. I especially like Sharon’s (Cylon) observation of Kara and Dee.

Thanks for not trivializing Dee’s pain and humiliation in this whole mess.

Looking forward to the update
Serrafina chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
I continue to be impressed by this story-I particularly appreciated Kara dressing Lee down for not waking up. But I still feel that you are...how to say it...over-extending certain characters. Where before you were creating a bond between Lee and Helo that did not exist, now I think you are making Sharon too...I can't think of the word. I can totally see her stepping in to deal with Kara. But I think it's way less believable to imbue her with such an intricate knowledge of the Kara/Lee relationship. It's such a complicated and confusing relationship, and so much of it is unspoken, that I feel like other characters would be much less sure about what happened with Kara/Lee/Sam. And even if Sharon did work it out, I would expect Kara to deny it, to say something like "What the frak do you know?"
Lattelady chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
Great chapter, especially Sharon's confrontation of Kara. She really stripped Starbucks emotions to the bone! Beautifully done.
Jb73 chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
i just read this story and i have to say that you have captured every thing that i feel dualla is.. i cant wait to see what will happen when lee wakes up and what choices he will make..hope you update soon.
Lattelady chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
This is a great story. YOu've taken the sticky Lee/Kara/Dee situation and told it beautifully. I wish this would be what we see when they finally get around to airing the next season, though I know boys won't be that nice to us.

Please push on through and give us the ending we want so badly...I'm assuming there is happyness down the road but could be wrong.

Your insight into all the characters is exceptional, especially that of Dee.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and story with all of us.
DMGrndr101 chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
How do I say this. Reading your story is like climbing a mountain. I stumble on every third phrase trying to figure who or what you are talking about. Also, you use way too much description and your vocabulary is too far fetched at times.

"But that was Kara. Always flaring off, blinding and burning those who got too close, simply outshining those who stood at a distance." - Flaring, blinding, burning, outshining... See what I mean with too much description?

Keep it simple, widen your audience. That's just my point of view, don't hate me for giving my opinion.
arielmoondance chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
This is fantastic! I have never been terribly sypathetic to Dee and do not really care for a Dee-centric fic but your insights through her eyes into Lee and Kara are spot on! I like the Helo and Sharon observations as well as Adama's recognition of "something" between Lee and Kara. I eagerly await your next insallment! Thank you for sharing!
artemis90 chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Great story! i sure hope you continue. I the POV and the emotions are well-done!

Personally, I have never been a Dee-fan (always thought that she has was too much of a 'martyr' face) but you having her breaking it off to the Admiral is great twist! I'm eager to see where you take this story... I wouldn't mind more differing POV...
anonymous chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Fantastic. Please keep writing!
Chicklit chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
This is a lovely characterization of Dee, and frankly makes me much more sympathetic towards her than I have been as of late. Thank you!
Bacca chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I like how you capture Dee's pain and resolve as she accepts the truth about her marriage, and finally taking that first step to reclaim her life.