Reviews for When Worlds Touched
GreenBlack1991 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
AHHHHH WHY ISNT THIS LONGER! PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AWESOME!
priestlove chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
oh my god. why can't he wake up? please please please make 4 a good chapter! please?
BlankPage101 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
This is amazing! I'm not a really good writer, but this is amazing! I really would love to read what happens next. Your amazing at writing, please don't stop. Looking forward to more!
moonlightskullanimals1995 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
please update!
BVBArmy4Life chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
make more chapters,k,bye.
sydney chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
you should update(:

im in love with this story(:
angel chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Please finish this!
Erynn chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Hey! I noticed that the story is a little old and that you haven't updated for a while, but I was curious if you were planning on writing anymore. I didn't check to see if it was complete or not and ended up getting sucked in. lol. I was sad to see that it only had 3 chapters! Anyway...i've been "reading" a couple of Criss stories, and this is the first one to really capture my attention. Its really very well written! I would absolutely love it if you said you were still writing.

hope to read something from you soon! lol.

D
incurrents chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
hello... we wanna see when they meet

update
luckyerin chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
first of all, yay! i really cant fin Criss Angel fics anywhere else. and, its good _
SonjaL chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
I really liked thi sstory so far, please update soon! :)
ourtruth chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Well? Is there more?
ourtruth chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Costa's actually the middle brother. J.D. is the eldest.
ourtruth chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Last I heard, Criss was in his later thirties. But for the sake of the story, I'll let it go.
AnonymousAJ chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
It's been awhile now -four or five months since you updated. You really must update, such wonderful writing such as yours can't be held in suspense for too long. I know your probably busy or may be it slipped your mind. But if you can find the time, please update.

Waiting patiently,