Reviews for Twelve Days: A Christmas Story
Awww how sweet!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
awasome! So anyone can do a 12 day thing? hummm
KAGluvsINU chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
Ahh, I've totally become enchanted with your Miroku stories. I've never much been one for reading stories that don't feature Sess, Inu, or Kagome as the main focal point, but you've truly opened my eyes to just how wonderful Miroku is. This story brought a true smile to my face all throughout. :)
AmoraLynn chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
So very sweet! I like the idea of twelve small gifts being sent to someone. :) By boyfriend is living in another state maybe I can do this for him.
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
Worth reading :)
Angelicatt chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
That was very sweet and so like Kagome to give her all in any situation and Miroku certainly needed to feel loved and needed.
Blueberry Babe chapter 12 . 2/9/2009
lol bet you are getting tired of hearing this but wow very clever.. thanks.. think there are still a few more i havent read yet..well consider your self already patted on the back for a job well done. you have entertained my day. lol
KouseiJL chapter 12 . 12/9/2008
That was sweet and poignantly touching. It gives me a little bit to think about this holiday! I have noticed you seem to have a penchant for Miroku as a character. You write him well and give him a depth and understanding without lessening his faults. Well done as always, and I do believe I'll continue reading more of your past work!

KouseiJL
wintersalad chapter 12 . 10/29/2008
Such a touching story! Lately, I've been bitter about people and life in general, but reading this placed a smile on my face and warmed my heart:D Thank you!
kidsontheblockx chapter 12 . 9/4/2008
So beautifully written. I seriously do not know what to say. You are so talented in this profession. Miroku/Kagome pairing needs some loving. ) I mean, come on, if it weren't for Kagome, Miroku would have never been part of the Inutachi.
knifethrower chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
my cheeks hurt from smiling so much
jhgjhddxv gfdjhvbnhguyf chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
Aw **gushing** Miroku and Kagome make the cutest InuYasha pairing! _

It was short, but so cute heehee, nice idea and great job!
Remordere chapter 12 . 6/20/2007
Aw, this was so sweet! M/K is my favorite pairing ever and this was the best thing I've read in a long time. Really, really sweet. I had the sudden urge to cry at the end (and I DON'T cry). I was sorry it was over. You are an amazing author and all of your stories are wonderful, I hope you write more soon!
DreamBeamz chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
Sweetness. I'm glad he awoke to see her finally. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 11 . 6/14/2007