Reviews for Twelve Days: A Christmas Story
Ai Megami Murasaki chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
that was so sweet. _~
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 12 . 2/18/2007
I really liked this story and all your other Mir/Kag stories. Please write some new ones soon!
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Loved it!

I love how you don't really get them together in the end. I love all your fics (that I have read). You, my dear friend, are going on my favourite author list right now! Loved the houseplant quote on your profile. "This Sesshomaru has decreed that all plants must die. Their prescence offends me."

Looking forward to your next fic.

Much love, MrsVC.
Licentia poetica chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
Loved this. Well written and the gifts were interesting!
FavouriteKitten chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
What a truly touching story. I liked the sense of suspense and the revelation at the end. You write Miroku in a way that makes me melt...
Keria The Dove chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
That was really unexpected. I thought it would be Sango. Awsome un-cliche'-ness. Good job!
pureangel86 chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
what a cute ending...I'm sorry to see it end.
HMPrune chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
Very sweet story - lovely from beginning to end!
pureangel86 chapter 11 . 12/21/2006
So by the weeks end the world will know who Miroku's gift giver is we'll be sitting on the edge of our seats.
pureangel86 chapter 10 . 12/19/2006
Well two more days and we'll find out who Miroku's giftgiver is.
Oku Moku chapter 9 . 12/18/2006
"It's a conspiracy!"

Brilliant. I love it; do hope you continue!
Moto Moon chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
stilleitherinuorkag still either inu or kag
pureangel86 chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
Who would know what a stag and gingko meant? I didn't but that doesn't mean anything does it? I'm clueless as to who it could be...I'm doubting Inuyasha because you wrote his Point of View, it's harder to do a pov from someone and have them keep a secret.
Keria The Dove chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
Cute Story, Can't wait for more!
Moto Moon chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
its kagomes nature but with this last last chapter it might be eithre inu or kag
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »