Reviews for Cheapskate Cuccos
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 7/23
I came here under the pretenses of these being actual cucco involved, but I loved it either way.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Cute fic!
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This is a really great and enjoyable read! I love the plot, and the whole conversation is so hilarious! Link just randomly appearing and Zelda being like 'What is happening?' The only thing that I could think of you improving is that you could add a bit more incredulous or shocked emotions of when Link appears. More of inner-Zelda's thoughts! Anyways, I loved this!
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Very cool! :)
victoria chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
TAKE MY FEELS WHY DON'T YOU OH MY GOD
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love this story. I've read this story more than once, and I just think it's awesome.
TTraven chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Heehe soo cute!

loved it :D
WhiteXIII chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Hahahaha! That was great! I love how you didn't use the classic 'I'm going to beat you up' standpoint from the guy. I liked it. Awesome job! :P
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
...AWWW! :3
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
So funny! At first, I thought Link really WAS her boyfriend, until I realized they were faking it. And then they got together for real. xD Great job, and I like the name of the grocery store. ;)
LadyWhitewolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
*recovers from laughing before making a comment*

this has GOT to be the most hilarious Zelda Fanfic i've ever read. and i would have LOVED it if i guy saved ME from creeps like that (but i can be vicious with the imagination. i'd probably scare people. hehe). very nicely done!
anime kaz chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
very cute
IneffablyKT chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Awww, I loved this! Too cute. Now if only cute strangers helped you out at grocery stores in real life...XD Wonderful job!
Angelic Reirei chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I'd love it if someone did that for me 3
Kap487 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
"epitomy of sex"

Are you sure that isn't supposed to be the "epitome of sexy"?

Other than that, wow.