Reviews for Paper Mario: Raw and Uncut
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Huff n puff a crack addict, LMAO
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Freakin' funny, nice job on this
DoctorEvilGeniusMario3000 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
This story was actually very funny. I favored you and all your stories. This was one of the funniest things I ever read! :)
Lost Triforce chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I FOUND IT! I remember reading this YEARS ago as a little brat! Ugh, I'm favoriting and rereading for certain!
yoshiandthekoopalingsrawesome chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
at the get in my belly part until everybody started laughing i thought i was the only one who thought about fat b****** LOL
Paper Alexo chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Hey dude! Excellent parody! Im so into Paper Mario! Raw and Uncut has to be one of the best Fanfics ive ever read! So dude, whatever you do, do it great!
Walkazo chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
VERY Funny, my little brother has been pestering me to help him write a parody of PM:TTYD, so reading this story really reved me up to write ours! I can't wait 'till your TTYD parody is done, I know it'll be as great as this one.

I was a bit peeved that the group never got that love potion for Kooper and Bombette, but since they wound up together anyway I guess it's okay.

Also, I'm canadian and I found it flattering that Rowf was one too (even thought I say 'eh' once in a blue moon).

Anyway, keep up the great work! Later!
Raykura-Kura chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
Hooray for this! I can't wait to see how you parody them next time. Well Mario, in your universe, you've got a few years of freetime, & in ours, about 3 years.

Bowser, you're gonna HATE the next game in the Paper Mario series...

Jr. Troopa, let's all hope you make more than a cameo in the next game.

Oh, & Happy New Year!
Raykura-Kura chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
Ahahaha! I loved the 1st time the Star Beam was used.(Note that it's not just a plot device, it can disable anything an enemy has done to itself or comrade, such as charging up, or turning invisible.) Also, Paper Mario IS technically the SPIRITUAL successor to Super Mario RPG, since they're both RPGs.(& of course, KICK-ASS GAMES!)

Let's hope you do a sequel to this! It's 1 of the best Fanfics I ever read! & what happened to Jr. Troopa's grenades, rocket launchers, etc? Why didn't he just order some new ones?

Also, I think I figured out the mechanics of Peach & Twink's Battle against Kammy Koopa:

PeachNPC in this game, therefore she can't attack. But like every other citizen of the Mushroom Kingdom in this game, she can pray/focus.

When Peach does that, it gives this effect to Twink:

Gives back 1 HP

Adds ATK

Adds 1DEF

If you think about it, it's exactly enough to make Twink survive.(With only 1 HP.)

Twink has these stats:

5 HP

0-4 ATK

0-4 DEF

& Kammy has these:

10 HP

Also, make sure Mario reads Luigi's diary before the you-know-what.;)

*I appear as my Internet Persona: A dragon-winged human(Black wings.), with a gold-trimmed black leather jacket, gray eyes, navy blue pants, black/gray/white hair with electric blue streaks, & a Reapers Scythe sheathed away on my back.*

An excellent story!

Now, once you've responded to this review: GET TO THE *ING WORK ON THAT SEQUEL! Or, I will kill you with my scythe...[Figuratively of course.) Peace out greatest author of the greatest fanfic in every universe! & remember: WE RULE THE UNIVERSE(S)!

{That's reffering to you & me.}

I'll miss this...Until the sequel comes out! Later! For real this time...
Raykura-Kura chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
Lol. You really did well on this chapter. I can't wait to see Mario finally fight Jr. Troopa. *Transports all the FX Badges to Mario.* I wonder what you'll do to the scene where Peach is hanging from a rope in her private quarters...
Myrrddin chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Oh my god, this was hilarious. I'm still laughing over some parts of it XD

This is definitely getting favorited.
Raykura-Kura chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
Does Posie's garden REALLY have a back entrance in the game, or was that just a plot device for this story?

Anyway, did you know if you hit her tree enough times, she'd ban you from her area?

Also, when you fight Spike, he also calls himself Micheal, & he has 50 HP, not 30.

I wonder what it'd be like if Jr. Troopa joined the team, lol.

Additionally: OMG! Water Stone! Paper Mario ripped off Pokemon!

Good chapter. Now before I go: *Purifies all the characters bodies & minds, thus removing any and/or all damage done by all the drugs all the characters were exposed to.*

Anyway: See ya!
Jeannette Takenouchi chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
It's shaping up to be a great...director's cut of PM! A few ideas for next chapter:

1. Have Madame Merlow try to hit on Mario.

2. Give Miss Mowz a few cameos or three (we need a lead in to Paper Mario TTYD: Raw and Uncut).

3. Matrix style fight scenes between Mario and friends and the Duplighosts.

4. For a hot climax to Peach's part in the interlude, have Kammy Koopa turn into a younger, hot dominatrix and have her hit on Peach in front of Bowser.

PS. Can you imagine also Peach in hot pink latex?
Raykura-Kura chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Hahahaha! Poor Jr. Troopa, here's some comments:

1. You can beat Fuzzipede without having Watt as your active partner, you just need a Volt Shroom. He has 20 Max HP.

2. You can hurt the whale while inside of him.

3. It would have been funny if it turned out Lava Pirhana was some sort of internet chatroom n00b, hence the all CAPS text.

4. An "All your base" joke from the Lava Pirhana would have been funny.

5. Why did Jr. Troopa die from 2 damage if he had 20 HP left?

Anyway, cool chapter!
Kriftonucci chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
I said it once, and I'll say it again!

That was awesome! LOL! LMAO! LSMICETOAGATDI!(Laughing So Much, I Cant Even Think Of A Good Acronymn To Describe It!)

Keep the humor going, even if you have to be racist about it, still! (Carlos Mencia is racist, and he's still as funny!)

Normally, its wrong to pressure great authors as yourself into doing this, but your fics great. Here are some ideas:

1. Make Huff n. Puff a crack addict who smokes weed 24/7 (hence him being a cloud.)

2. Have Lakilester (or Spike, whatever) be someone who's and emo dude that listens to emo punk bands like linkin park or green day.

some funny pop culture refrence on the Crystal King (though the michael koopson thing is hilarious.)

Think about it. If I'm being too much of a pain in the ass, I'm sorry, your fic's just SO FUNNY!