Reviews for Secret Revelations
Niyaa chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
that was nice
Iamafanoftoomanythingstoname chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awwww, that was so cute! .
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It doesn't even look like autumn outside, but I'm listening to Christmas music (Amy Grant) and reading stories about Lois and Clark ...

Therefore, your story was very fitting - and it was absolutely christmassy sweet ... ;-)

God bless you!

True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I absolutely loved this story of yours. I think that's exactly how Lois would have reacted if she had ended up being Clark's Secret Santa - completely freak out and not know what to give him. Obviously in the show they didn't have this done as you wrote it, but I kind of wish they had. Fantastic job!
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was simply lovely! Even though it isn't Christmas-time now, it most certainly puts me in the spirit, and that is a wonderful thing. Thank you. Beautifully written!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Kate56 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
What a wonderfully romantic story. Poor Clark, I can see how hurt he was when he thought she didn't care enough for a gift at all. You did an excellent job of each character.

Well done. Into My Favorites
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aww, that was absolutely amazing! I love how people are grumbling about Clark's scrooge to Lois's face... poor Lois. :P You did a great job showing how she agonized over not being able to come up with anything, and how hurt Clark was when he found out it was her– even though he tried to hide it. . Everyone's so in character, I could see them doing all these things.

"Could I have been any denser that trip?" Yup, you pretty much summed up what Lois did in Smallville. Who knew she could screw up so badly in so short a time? Hilarious...

Wonderful story, definitely going into my favorites list. : )
Hanneli chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
You know, when I was 13 years old I remember sneaking into my cousin's bedroom and reading her diary (yeah, I know, shame on me!) and I remember a phrase she had written describing her feelings when she danced with some guy she liked at a school dance- she wrote, "I felt like I was melting into a warm pile of whale blubber." Ain't that cute?

That's how I feel right now, like I'm melting into a warm pile of whale blubber. Your story brought such a smile to my face, I can't tell you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing.
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Aww wow so cute i totally loved it
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This was absolutely great! I love Lois's final idea for his Christmas present- it would make perfect sense that she couldn't give it to him in front of everyone, and it's definately a present that he could completely appreciate. Thank you so much for writing! It was well written, a full, complete story, and you captured their voices perfectly. Thank you!
Willow26 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Arww! This was so cute!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
aw, Merry Christmas to you 2.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I absolutely love your story - and so appropriate for this time of year. Good work!
orangealuminumcan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Aw! So CUTE! Very appropriate. I can't help but think that maybe Clark helped Jimmy with his gifts... :3