Reviews for If Only She Knew
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This is so Sam... I loved it...

JENNIFER
justdreaming88 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
wonderful. I think you've got your series' confused but still sweet :-)
Bridget chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
That was so good, i think you should contiue it.
el2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Great! You captured Sam so well.
Anna Rousseau chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I like this *a lot*, you got Sam's attitudes, voice and general weirdness down very well, his thoughts just tumbling out, his ramblings about Josh/Donna mixed with those of Mallory...I thought he almost was going to back out, but I'm glad he didn't. And a nice way to end it, too.
Angua1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Wow! Thats really really good, really funny! Thats mean doing the whole clifhanger thing. A really beautiful and sad story as well. REally Good!
Skallywalla chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
WOW! That was fabulous! Well-done: very in-character Sam ramblings and I loved his observations of Josh&Donna - it's nice to get a fresh view of things (i.e. not just from their pov's). PLEASE write more of this and PLEASE keep writing! :)
Eolivet chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Auuugh - you can't end it there! That was excellent - a wonderful introspective piece and you have Sam's voice down very well. I've been bugging more folks for sequels lately, and you're now going to be one of them. Let's see the ramifications of Sam's newly found confidence! Keep writing!
Len chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Yeah, I know i've already reviewed this on the JoshDonnaFF list, but I had to do it again. I love this story. And Sam has such an interesting take on the world and the WW, that it's always fun to read stories from his POV. I also have to say how much I love that line "I want to be like them when I grow up." What a beautiful way to express their relationship. Well done, and write the sequel SOON! ~Len (-:
Fallen Grace chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Hey, you're back! Dude, EXCELLENT job of capturing Sam's rambling weirdness... 'cept I'd rather see him with Ainsley than Mallory. But anyway, I can't WAIT to read the next part of this... so hurry and keep writing it! :) And have a nice day.
zerolikesice chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Wow- that was so sweet. Sometimes we forget to think about Sam and his love life with Josh and Donna around. I quite enjoyed the story. Keep it up!