Reviews for Bottle Marked Caution
animebuddy chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Yes, Walmart. Where they sell walls... dun dun DUN! O.o

When I read the beginning, I just had to say that. x3
animebuddy chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow, that was great. Short, but great. Too bad I don't have time to read more at the moment. I'll have to continue when I come home from school today. xD
fullmetalguitar chapter 25 . 8/5/2007
Aw, after all the laughter this fic as brought to me, you gave an ending that was adorable in it's simplicity and in it's Zexion POV-ness. Thanks much for this fic, you gave it a good run and I'm so glad I was along for it!
Ri chapter 25 . 7/30/2007
Ah, finally ended it. Nice ending, too. I like the message it gives, though that's probably different for every reader. It was an interesting story, interesting enough that I reviewed most every chapter from when I started reading it. It was a fun read, emotional though. That's a good thing.
Elichi chapter 24 . 6/25/2007
Aw... I knew you didn't have it in you to kill Riku off.

Well... Maybe you did and all of our complaining made you change your mind but still... YAY! Riku's not dead!

But I still think that killing off Trista with a malfunctioning airplane landing on her would be good

Anywho that was an awesome update, and I really can't wait for the next one!

Oh and I totally get what you mean by the review thing. Anonymous Flamers are funny and have no spine

But, Awesome story, keep up the good work buddy!

~Elli
fullmetalguitar chapter 24 . 6/23/2007
Muahahahaha! Oh my god! It was a dream... *dies laughing*

That was awesomely perfect. I'll admit I didn't even see it coming. Wow. XD So funny.
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 24 . 6/21/2007
WHOO! He's not dead! YAYness~ We shall celebrate.

Anyways, this was pretty good, unbelievably short but still okay. :D

Update soon~

*bliss*
Ri chapter 24 . 6/20/2007
You are EVIL. I cried because of the last update! Evil person... but whoo, he's alive! Why did I have a feeling you would do something like this? Evil evil person.

No, really though, I enjoyed this update. "Dreams made reality so much better" That line, aside from Riku being alive, was my favourite part of he whole thing.
Elichi chapter 23 . 5/28/2007
No that's too sad : (

Couldn't you have killed off like... Tiffa or Trista? They could have been hit but a malfunctioning airplane or contracted Aids from each other!

But not Riku!

*sigh* At least Axel didn't die, gatta be happy for that I guess... : (

Well it's still an extremely awesome story and I can't wait for you're next update : )

~Elli
fullmetalguitar chapter 23 . 5/28/2007
Okay. Glad Axel's alive and all. And I'm afraid you'll be offended by what I'm going to say, but remember, I mean it in a totally okay way, because I've really enjoyed this story so far. But. While I was sad by Riku dying on top of all the other twists... I was sickly amused. I feel like I just finished reading a soap opera on crack. Models, crazy moms, new-found family members, hook-ups, attempted murder in hospital, someone gets attacked in street, person almost dies but then is fine, swiftly found and died from cancer, one thing right after another... Wow. I got some humor out of it's surreal regularity.

But ah, you see, so I have been enjoying it.
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 23 . 5/28/2007
...

...

;_; Wh- Why? Why-ha-hy? AGH! _

Dammit! Dammit! Dammitdammitdammit! -takes deep breaths-

Why...? ;_; It-... It was all... all cute and fl- fluffy with the Cloud and the Axel and then-... then... then he just... And they...

BWA!

-sniffles-

U-Udate soonish k- k-... 'kay? AAGH!

*misery*
Ri chapter 23 . 5/28/2007
No! That made me cry... though it is a great thing to put in the story. Bu...Riku! Why him?

Ah well, people must die at some point. I like how you stressed just how much Leon loved Riku. Sorry this isn't very good, I'm all upset about an account on a different site being hacked.
fullmetalguitar chapter 22 . 5/23/2007
(I knew I recognized that song!)

... What? WHAT? NO! *freaks out* Not Axel! Oh my god, NOT AXEL! I missed the last chapter so this was all a total surprise.. and why? WHY CRUEL WORLD? Just after Cloud finally found someone... no... no fair...
Ri chapter 22 . 5/22/2007
No! Axel can't die, he's invincible! No, sadly, that's not true. It brought tears to my eyes though. Poor Cloud, I feel so bad for him.

I know that song! It does work really well for the entire story on a whole. I liked the way it was broken up through the whole chapter, too. The detail was really nice, and I definitely loved the way it was written. Repetitive, but good. I liked the repetitiveness of it, it gets the feeling of urgency and despair through really well. I don't have much to say about this chapter aside from the fact that it's great.
kazuya8 chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
oh. my. GOD! I freaking died when I saw the lyrics to LLM. Kill Hannah is my favorite band of all time, and you had to put them in this fic and make Axel and Sora fans. I LOVE THAT! ahaha ok I'm good ... Poor Riku. I'm really enjoying this fic though! I love Axel's bad luck, and the way you described him getting out of bed.

Kill Hannah