Reviews for Djose Knights: Yuri Drabbles & OneShots
Sakura's Sonata chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Chapter 5 made me smile. :) You really bring these two to life - it's cute watching the happy-go-lucky cadet and the professional captain fall for each other. Nice little one-shot as always, and I'm definitely still reading these.
Sakura's Sonata chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
How cute! :)

Coinidentally, I had this story favorited for a long time before you started adding these little drabbles onto it. So, imagine my surprise when I check my favorites list and see this ol' fic at the top of the list! (WHAT? There was an update?)

It's heart-wrenching to read the first chapter again. The emotion that goes along with the scene in itself is pretty intense, but adding in the two-doomed-lovers feeling makes that scene so suspensful, even though most of this fic's readers know what will happen.

Especially when Lucil NEARLY DIED. That had me on the edge of my seat when I first read that chapter. Overall, the oneshot itself is a great filler for a side of that scene that was never explained in the game.

The next three are cute, showing just how the two's relationship grows. And I love how you've ended two of the drabbles with an eager quote from Elma. "Don't worry, you'll still wear the pants." That made me laugh at my computer.

Outstanding job so far! Your writing always impresses me!
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
It's good to see more Lucil fic here. I almost wrote this scene myself, actually. You've gotten the characters' personalities down pretty well, and I like the details about how Lucil forces herself to be professional to her comrades. Nicely done.
Aberrant Zeitgeist chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This was a very nice little one shot told from a perspective I can not recall seeing before. I think it was good from a story telling perspective as well. It wasn't heaped in to giant paragraphs and had breaks, so it wasn't tedious to read. It had a good amount of description but didn't drawl on so as to take away from the mood, which was most assuredly a very grim one given the foe they were against. Likely better then a one shot I could so, as I have difficulty making it short but still getting across what I want it to.
debi6988 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Will you be continuing this? Hope so because it's pretty good! I've added you to all my favorite lists. _~