Reviews for Can't Make Me Let You Go
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Saw it, clicked it, FREAKING LOVED IT! Fantastic job ;)
GreyHorseRanger01 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Awwwww! So sweet! Love the ending!
fdksn chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
aw that was good.
jcool789 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
that was so sweet.
superstitiouslove chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
this was great in a weird incesty way !

cool though :)

xo
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Love it. Love love love it.

X
miyuve chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Love the story!..hahaha,finally Peter told Nathan to ยท%&* off...Really sweet Paire story...XD
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Wow, Nathan was a real prick here. Glad Peter stood up to him and told him so.

-Ellie
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This is so cute! It's too bad they ended up being related... _ They would have made a good couple. I liked this story. At first, I thought it took place after the episode their relation was revealed and I was like, "No wonder Nathan's not happy..." It turned out very good.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
O. . That was so flippin' sweet.

I might just have to visit my dentist now, because I'm sure I've got a cavity from all of the cute fluffyness.

Well written, too.
Verity52 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I liked this - good writing, good dialogue, and sweet ending. Nice job!
Hanz the Bunny chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
e! oh my word, loved it loved it loved it loved it! that was amazing! go peter! that's right, man, you tell that jerk of a brother off! haha! suck on THAT nathan!

hehee! loved it - did i say that already? yes? oh well, it's true though! lol
Marble Rose chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I love this so much. I can completely see Nathan reacting like this. For some reason, I really liked Nathan thinking about how naive Peter is. And I just love how resolute Peter is in staying with Claire. Makes my Paire-shipping heart flutter.
Jini chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Love this - it was cute!
Aaron chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Pretty good. One of the better argument scenes I have seen between Peter and Nathan. Hope to see more writing from you soon.