Reviews for BoyWhoLivedNoMore
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
I would really love to see the consequences to AD
1) He knew where the chamber was and could have stopped it all except as a test for HP and Lucius Malfoy also needs to get his comeuppance.

2) AD could of cleared SS as the Chief Mugwup he should have seen to him getting a trial and the dementors should never have been near the school in the first place and if he didn't lower the ward they wouldn't have got in. he deserves to be exposed!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Most excellent! Was the poison for Severus? Remus?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Totally superb! Almost could have happened too.
KimbraKae chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
It's so sad, I love it! Are you going to do the rest of the books?
vampirebabe chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
You were right. I did like it, though I will say this. Death of Harry Potter was actually the 1st in a series where it leads to Harry losing his memory and going back in time to become Salazar Slytherin.

But I love death fics where Harry dies at a young age. They're just so tragic.
ODST 357 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Very creepy, and yet, very cool.
Mmerlin chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
oh gosh I can't seem to get the hang of reviews. I had written a long one and pressed send but it didn't go through and i can't remember what I wrote... sequel?
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wah... I'm sad now. Will you please post another chapter like a sequel or something?
Quillian chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Powerful one-shot... but what about aftermaths and repercussions?
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow. Nicely written...how about a sequel? Everyone else's reactions? What happens with Sirius and the Order members and the war? Maybe...if you want...because I for one would love to read a sequel! :-)