Reviews for Ponderings
nathy.faithy chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
This was cute ;)
Mari83 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
This is so sweet and in one of my favourite AUs of yours.

The typical Zack-thinking, going from spilled breakfast cereals to the catastrophe and already planning a way out.

Rare moment of agreement between him and Logan….and the bunny part, fun and sweet:-)

(Thanks for the unexpected Birthday fic)
Brina2468 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I almost SCREAMED out loud when I saw ALL of the updates! But that would have been bad, because I'm at work, so I settled for low pitched squeels! I VERY happy to see your name on my email for M/L! yaye! Thanks for sharing!
Mari chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Weird coincidence with you just mentioning more of ‘When Grey was Yellow’, all the talking about unfinished fic on BBWW led me to randomly read some of my favourites of yours and starting re-review for this one, so…

I know your DA muse hasn’t been nice lately, so this might seem like pressurizing, but I just like this universe, makes me smile. I always like the way you write them living together, wondering how they got there, but they still seem to be so settled down and content here. And the party, just fun in an almost untroubled S1 way and perfect surprise ending.
intstebri chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very funny story, with enough 'fluff' and a bit of angust (about babie!)

May favorite part:

"“... something to do,” Max said scanning the room and grasping on to the back of Kendra’s shirt."

Poor Max, needing always somebody to cook!

"Five seconds later, Logan was left in the room smiling, “What would you like me to do?”"

Definitly, Logan stucked in the kitchen!

And, okay, I allow Logan's regained further use of his lower half would maybe be too cheesy, but the glimpse of Sebastien's regain let me see that should become quickly! And I think it was a very good way to express it!

Thank you for your story!
brittany813 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
great story! does this continue sometime in the near future?
Mari83 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
A perfect day of M/Lness, with a nice balance of fluffiness and angst. Loved “When Gray was Yellow” (just recently read it again) and it’s so great to see another episode playing in this universe with the two of them trying to settle into a ‘normal’ life.

Some favourites from the serious parts:

“He cut her off with another kiss, “Its fine.” The last thing he’d allow was anything with his legs to change their normal life. “Now what has you so confused?” His bad mood instantly forgotten upon seeing the change in hers.”

“She didn’t want that. She didn’t want any science or technology involved in this.”

Great way of tying in Logan’s deteriorating legs and the difference to the last time and how it might collide with Max feeling that things are going to fast…

"She watched him sleep. It was the kind of thing that would make her blush from head to toe if anyone ever found out and the kind of thing she generally denied, even to Logan when he’d wake up, catching her off guard. Yet it was something she tended to do on a regular basis."

“Don’t try to deny that you’ve been using the force to wake me up, think I didn’t figure out what that gaze was? You lonely and wanting company. You’ve just finally mastered it after a year.”

Hard decision, but for some weird reason those are my favourite M/L parts, maybe because of the scene with the two of them being so comfortable with each other, despite Max's slight embarassment.

"He’d stumble out of bed to have breakfast with her before work and then she was pretty sure he just sat in a stupor in front of his computer for at least the next half hour half-heartedly reading emails."

I so can picture this in my head (and what nice image of half-asleep Logan)

Love all the banter, both between Max and Logan alone and later at the party, especially those two parts in the kitchen:

Why aren’t you leaving?” Bling asked walking into the kitchen.

“Max in the kitchen,” was all Logan said.

“Ah,” Bling nodded.

“What, ah?” Max asked with hands on her hips starting to get offended.

“Potatoes in the oven for,” he turned to Logan, “what was that, three hours?”

Without even knowing how it happened she burst out laughing.

Kendra shook her head, “You guys have got to be the craziest couple ever.”

“Schnockered”

What a funny word, I’m fascinated.

“Happy birthday Logan,” the horse voice emerged from his friend, a voice he’d never heard before.

Completely unexpected twist and a perfect happy ending.

Have I interpreted your A/N right if I think there will be more? Please? Oh and thanks for saving the advent calendar idea, I had already put it under silly, tanked idea…
maxbyfive chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
i love your stories, a lot. this is adorable, i can't wait to see more. :)
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
fantastic work, loved the fluff. hoping to see more embedded soon, you know how addicted i am. keep up the great work.
angelstryst chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Damn that was just too cute! I loved the end, great way to finish it.

He wondered how odd it was he was actually managing to have a mini argument with a naked Max, who only managed to have a sheet draped around her lower half. Definitely a sign he needed rest. He sighed, no one should have to sigh this much on their birthday, especially at 5:49 am. “What do you want for breakfast?” -

“You sure you don’t want me to do anything to help?” Logan asked walking into the kitchen flinching as he heard his precious pans being clanked together.

“Told you he’d come running,” Max smirked to Original Cindy

Great lines, so totally Logan and Max!

Can't wait to see updates on your other fics!