Reviews for Vengeance is sweet
Dem0ns Love chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
This is good. I did not see that ending coming-now anyways :) but I like it. Keep up the good work!
veritasrose chapter 7 . 3/14/2008
I laughed my ass off at the Bathtub scene! Keep the plot bunnies hopping. I find most fanfic couples center around Murphy... and I'm a Conner girl. Keep the plot bunnies hopping! And HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
BelhavenOnTap chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Ah, a lovely way to enjoy my morning coffee. A new chapter of this story. It looks like Avi is doing her best to get the rules of the house established with those unruly men. I bet Murph thought he had been Mike Tyson-ed. Cheers, Bel
I Fancy Hugh Dancy chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Oh, those MacMauses! Always a riot! Even Da!

I can definitely imagine Murphy being so annoying and cute at the same time. And you're right about males and their "no sense of privacy". Jaysus, they just don't get it, do they?

And whoops - Connor got a peep show! Good one on Avi for buying those locks. But in the end, she didn't get too far without Connor noticing, did she?

And the confession! Oh, Connor. And thank GOD Murphy didn't come outta nowhere, slam his face on the window, and yell, "WHAT THE FUCK YE TALKIN' 'BOUT IN THERE?" lmao I wonder what Avi's response is going to be?

Too cute, Rhiev, darlin'. Keep going!

BelhavenOnTap chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
Avi just can't catch a break with Connor! But at least they're in better digs. Oh, that Murphy. We all know he was put on earth to be a foil to, well, everything-and that's why we love him. I am so glad you're back. Cheers, Bel
I Fancy Hugh Dancy chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
hahaha Oh man, I loved this chapter. Da's so adorable! Yes, now we all know where the twins get it from. Although I believe they do get some of it from their Ma as well! ;)

Somehow, I could just see the twins having to share a bed and fighting over a blanket. Adorable!

Oh, that Murphy DOES have poor timing. But I have no doubt that Avi will be taking advantage of Connor in the future! ;)

Again, it's so refreshing to have a Connor/OC. I mean, I love Murphy and all, but I do miss reading/writing those, seriously!
Sith Happens chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
First off, as everyone is saying... Welcome back! I'm very interested in reading the rest of this story. I got done with the first chapter and it's goin very well so far. I'm leaving this review mainly as a bookmark so I'll remember to come back to it later to finish what you have written.

Gotta love the boys, and IFHD is right, it's always great to have a ConnOC. _

I Fancy Hugh Dancy chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Hey Rhiev! Glad you're back to finish this story. I love Connor/OCs! There's not enough o' 'em in this fandom, I say! I myself am guilty of mostly writing Murph/OCs, but I can boast to having written one Connor/OC. Anyway, this was very entertaining! Made me giggle. D Can't wait to see what you have in store! xx
BelhavenOnTap chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
I'm glad you're back. I'll be looking forward to seeing how everything turns out! Cheers, Bel
Goddess of Rage chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Not bad. I'm a real sucker for kick-ass-chick stories like this. If I could make one small suggestion...I'd have to agree with Mrs. Shigwa Cobain about the speed. Other than that, it's great.

I also like the first-person perspective...Nice touch.
mcmanusbaby90 chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
hey awesome fic so far lov Avi she rocks hope u update soon cuz im really lik'n this one ttyl

KailzIsOmg chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Aw, I really like this. I like your writing.

Connor fics are my favorite. :)

You should continue!

No.. you MUST continue.

I demand it.
TheMafiaPrincess chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Continue! This is really good
mrs.shigwa.cobain chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Well... I did review before but I guess it got deleted.

Anyway, what I said was congrats and good job, your writing got better since the first chapter!
mrs.shigwa.cobain chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
First I have to say that you did a good job with a character background. It's very important to give someone a believable reason behind actions.

My only advice would be to pace yourself. Slow it down a bit. A story isn't all about the point it gets to, but also about how it gets there. So when you have a character explaining some long story like in this chapter, take your time with it. Pause for little details. If a character is saying something this deeply emotional, breaks in the dialogue to describe maybe facial expressions, body language, tone of voice, or the atmosphere in the room.

So good start, continue soon :)