Reviews for Only At Christmas
Oh how sweet!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this. :D
Witchitaito chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
HaHa So festivly adorable!
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
im guessing his dad is dressed as Santa. Cute story
XqueseraseraX chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Hahaha! This review is seemingly six months late, but I couldn't resist! It's not funny, Mummy is very naughty." :)
snow winter chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
LOL. That was funny. -Sigh- I never did believe in Santa Claus. Haha. I dunno why I didn't but I never did. LOL. But I had a happy childhood, even without Santa.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Haha! That was too cute!
And-Go chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Aw. How adorable. I love it.
merielrose chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
OMG, that's so cute! I love it. Especially the last line. Can I have a Santa like that, please?
cammy77 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
loved it, that was the best! ver funny! "but none for Mummy he decided. she was naughty" that is the best line, well lines, but hay! fab, amazing story! love it!

loadsa luv

cammy77

xoXOxo
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Hehe, how cute! Perfect read for the holidays.
SociallyDriven chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
It's sweet! But I think it'll be better if there's conversation between "Santa" and Hermione. Or maybe the Isaiah asking his mother the following morning about what he saw. That would be total havoc! Haha!

But a suggestion would always be suggestion. Well, depends on the writer if he wants to take that suggestion ... *bats eyelashes innocently*

SociallyDriven
1mAg1nE chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
AW...that was So Adorable! i loved it. going in my faves!
Alenor chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
lol, i'm so guessing that mummy was actually kissing daddy who was dressed in a santa suit. lol. cya later Alenor.
Epitome of Bold chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Haha, aww, that was so sweet. It was great. I loved they way it was centered more around their kids. "Lots of presents tomorrow, but none for Mummy he decided.

She was naughty." That was so funny.