Reviews for Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
So, where's the replacement? ;)
SANDY A GALATIC PRINCESS DBZ chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
aw, dis is a good story plzz update
jessi chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Great story!
blackkitty27 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
woohoo a chase!
Kaien Brief chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
...this just sucks, why oh why couldn't it be completed?
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
hhmmmm vegeta would act lik that nice keepin his character in check
betty69blue chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
love the story! cant wait to read the last chap!
rindualam chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
natural attraction, both are beautiful, both royals : heiress and prince, both arrogant and sexy.. and they live together, for God's sake, its almost impossible not to hook up :)) love your job
Dilu chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Hey, I just re read the fic. When I last read it, I hadn't seen it for some time, but decided I wanted to read fanfiction of it so immediatly started from your profile as I knew you as an amazing author from the Tekken section. But now on re-reading the fic after haveing started to watch the series again, and having read other fanfiction, my view has slightly changed, so here's a slightly revised review, on how you portreyed them, the rest is still the same:)

Well Bulma was portreyed fine, the insecurity was a wittle(even less than little) overdone, but I guess needed for the plot. Vegeta is a real toughie, OOC in my opinion but I still loved how you portreyed him, I totally believe in how if he made up his mind to make her his he'd act like Prince Charming if he had to.

Well thats it, sorry if this second review got bugging

Happy Writing

Dil
Dilu chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
LOve it!

Well written, good descriptions, and good perspectives on both sides. Nice believeable plot and great humour, your fics always make me lol :)

It was amazing, you have a unique way of writing and I like your form of humour. Oh and I totally agree with your pen-name ;)

Oh and the lemon bit was written fine, it wasn't too gory, but it got the point across.

One thing though

"before slumping onto the bed beside Bulma, utterly exhausted"

That was completly unbelievable, Vegeta, the guy who can fly in 300 times normal gravity "utterly exhausted" by one round?

Happy Writing

Dil
eternalwhimsy chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
i love the story
CrimsonBloodRose chapter 8 . 10/8/2007
I really did like this story. I wish it was longer though.

And please...please... never put a lemon warning in the middle of the story again, it's very distracting. If you have to put it like at the beginning of the chapter or something. Anyway. Good story.
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
aww... that was sweet. could any one picture veggie head bein nice? i couldnt! great story!
panNtrunks4life chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
What can I say but...LMAO! That was hilarious. "you must have drugged me..." OMG I was laughing so hard I cried. it's just so funny. It's a good beginning, a really good beginning.
DBZ maineak chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
nice stoy u gonna add moe?