Reviews for Tony's Mask
nice.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Wow, great story! :D
Mc7ism chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Awesome story and poem! I love how you incorporated the two. I wish you had more NCIS stories, I'd love to read them;o)
Hellesofbelles chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I enjoyed this story very much and agree with others that said they liked Tony's characterization. The only thing I felt was off was Gibb's line

"I am absolutely not condoning what he did, Tony, but he's trying. It's the only way he knows how. You're a good man, DiNozzo, we all care about you. Your father shouldn't have to reinforce that. One day, your father will get it together and you'll have the relationship with him you always wanted. Right now, you need to trust me and your team to take care of you. Can you do that for me Tony."

Tony's dad handing the check out seemed more like a buy off than any sort of trying or remorse. I don't mean it to sound negative, but that is the way it came off to me.

Loved the general gist and your writing is superb. Thank you for a great read!
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Wow. You absolutely nailed Tpny's character. The dialogue and theme was stunning and spot-on. Believable, articulate, in-character, and beautifully written. Amazing work! :D
Caos Accidentale chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I especially loved the last couple lines of this story, when Tony finally felt at ease enough with Gibbs to really let down his mask. Lots of Papa!Gibbs goodness in this story, which I'm also a big fan of. :D
Jesssss chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
I know it's been awhile since this story has been written, but I always feel bad for reading stories and not reviewing so I'm posting it now. I just wanted to say that this thing was beautifully done. I'm always a little... 'eh' about song fics and such. Mostly because it's never done well or people fight hard to incorporate the song that it doesn't fit the canon of characters and the show, etc. This? Completely different. I felt like the poem was essential to the story. It fit and I could still see all of it happening at the same time. I... I just really loved this short story. Felt the need to comment and let you know.
Ann chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
What a great story. Poor Tony. I think the poem fit Tony. The ending was sad.
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I LOVE THIS POEM
PBfan15 chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Loved the story! Poor Tony though.
supergirl02 chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Personally I'm super glad you add this chapter! I loved the story and that last line ("“but I don’t really feel like it right now.”") is a heart breaker! Great job!
ddamato chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
yes i did like it - but i would like it even more if tony's father didn't have any regrets to what he did. ;;
ddamato chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
good poem. better than the other poems in that book i had to buy for that class. xD
ddamato chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
ohmigosh, you know i never thought that i would see this poem ever again. xD

i had to do a project on it for class (college).

great chapter!
Joey chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
Hi.

Why I have never read this story before I do not know? But let me tell you - it was great! I really like the interaction between Gibbs and Tony - you really nailed it! Hope that you decide to do a follow-up.

All the best, Joey

(whom is not English and therefore suck at spelling)