Reviews for Ranger's Christmas Carol
jwarden chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I loved this story! Better than Dickens could have done!
carrotmusic chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
I know this story has been up for a while, so I hope you are still out there reading reviews. This was just perfect: enough Dickens to make sure the was Christmas Carol-esque, but with lots of choices setting the story firmly in the Plumverse. I will be coming back t this one again; it was wonderful and imaginative and as believable as a story set in this frame can be. Thanks so much for sharing and take care.
RubyBabe chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I know you wrote this a while ago. A christmas carol is one of my favorite christmas stories and I loved how you formed it in to this. Very good!
Vulcan Rider chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
This was really an interesting read. I loved this wonderful story with Ranger's life as the one under the microscope. How sad Steph's life might have been, and his own. I liked the way you wrapped it up, and getting the glimpse of things that may have made Ranger into the man he became. His sister getting engaged to Lester was a nice touch. The scene Ranger got to peek in on definitely made the difference in trusting Lester with his little sister's heart. A great story all around. I think even if it had been written in current language, it would have been a great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Maggie
Barb4psu chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
GREAT version of a classic that I love!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Fun story...loved it! Thanks so much!
Sarai chapter 6 . 6/6/2007
Very good!
Peanut16 chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
God! I was gonna cry! That was...Just..Amazing! :D

~Peanut16:D :D :D :D :D
Akasha617 chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Absolutely great from start to finish! I love this story.
monroe-mary chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
"Lost in dreams of Ranger wearing nothing but a santa hat."

I LOVE that!

Lol. Ok, I should say something about the nice, tender ending, the beautiful lesson to learn in the story, but the first thing that came to my mind was the Ranger in Santa hat line. I'm sure you can understand :)

At first, when I read your first lines I stared. No, I told myself, she can't go with such a sappy ending. Then Ranger went into denial mode and my heart screamed NO you idiot, don't go there! And then he saw the bullet hole and all the little thoughts came to him in a rush and I thought Ah, now he,s having his epiphany, everything will be OK. It was a great idea, to recall all those statements and bits of dialogue, it summarized everything very well. I'm glad he finally realized he is allowed to feel emotion and deserves happiness just like everyone else, and even more than most, because he's such an amazing man. Sigh. Very nice story.
monroe-mary chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
I don't know what you found lacking in this part! I think it was very powerful. Of all he's seen or heard so far, seing Steph's grave, knowing she was beaten by her husband and that her unhappiness and misery were due to the fact that he pushed her away, were probably the best wake-up call (or worse) he could ever have. THAT will force him to understand you can hurt people more by discarding them from your life than you protect them. Rangers needs to learn he can't carry the world on his shoulders...but at the same time, he won't want to take the responsability for "killing" Steph, so he doesn't have the choice now to acknoledge his love for her and marry her. Right?

Only one click on the arrow and I'll have my answer!

Question: if you ever succeed in batnapping Ranger, may I have a visitation right?
alate chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
I loved this fic, especially the ending, you did a great job!
Silent Me chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Aw...which is shore for awesome. LOL. I think you did a great job with the story babe!
Raevenne chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Gosh, I love this story! It was so awesome! And beautifully written. I swear I had tears in my eyes! Oh my gosh ... the beginning made me laugh, I have to admit. Haha. Nice touch! You've made my day. *sigh*
trialnerror chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Aw, you healed our Ranger just is time for Christmas with the wisdom of Dickens. Wishing he'd stay that way into the NY and into the next JE install. Much LOL in the beginning of this chapter with the false start, and blurry vision when he had to face his pain and bare it. But warm and smiley at the end :) Thanks for leaving a little of yourself on these pages.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »