Reviews for The Seventh Level
Seriv chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
This story look interesting. The only problem is that I can't tell who are the characters until they're specifically mentioned by name or a physical attribute. Oh, well, it adds to the mystery. .
Ambs1516 chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
Gah, I am really lost! At first I thought it was Sasuke and Hinata due to the descriptions of hair and eyes...but now I am wondering if it is Naruto and Sakura because of the prologue and the whole "Sakura's missing" stuff. -_- It's interesting, but confusing.
kankuro-sama chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
very interesting so far, gets confusing at times but willdefinetely turn out good once everything is clarified.
garnetwind chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Intriguing. I feel as if I am plunging into a unknown world. A few typos...sadly I can't remember where. A misspelling and a forgotten period somewhere...
Nagashi chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Love it. I have no idea what's going on half the time, but that's part of the time... but that's half the fun. I have so many questions... but I can't help but feel that every answer will just lead to more questions...

On a more constructive note, the one thing that stuck out at me as I read this was the repition - the word "he" was repeated around eleven times in one paragraph, and there are other less extreme examples. It's just this seemed to break the flow - although perhaps it's just part of the writing style?

I eagerly await the next update.
Quathis chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
The suspense is sure building like the first climb of a roller coaster. Nice job completely confusing me the first half of the chapter, the trickle of information made me hungry for more.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
If at all possible, you have just made me more confused. This looks like NaruSaku, but I'm not certain (I should probably reread this chapter again... it might make more sense then)...
So Many Dynamos chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Gah, so complicated.
Ellryn chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I'm getting more confused by the second. Hope you can update soon. Happy belated new year.

-Agate
TheGreatNappa chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I think I hate you for writing this fic. Everything is so confusing and you are just going to leave us hanging like this! Good work.. Somehow I am now looking forward to an update from this more then Empyreal Paradox.
garnetwind chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Interesting start. Sounds awesome! I eagerly wait for the next chapter.
Quathis chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You're right, it is pretty confusing. As you mentioned the possibilities are endless, and I am unfamiliar with Level 7 to make any connections. I'll just keep an eye open for it.
So Many Dynamos chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Strange prologue but a good one as well... I was wondering whether the man is Asuma, he smokes and thats about the only word that could possibly be used to describe Asuma so I made a logical connection... Is the contact Naruto? Scars on face? Can't remember other random connections my brain made but I'll keep assuming it is... Anyway I looked up Miyabe Miyuki and I couldn't find a story by her titled "Level seven". Wiki only states that only 3 of her stories have been translated into english so far "Crossfire" "Shadow Family" and "All She was Worth".If it's possible I don't suppose I could get a link to a site where I could find "Level Seven"? Well I'm rambling now so, goodbye.
Sir Whirly chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Ooh, this looks interesting. I am liking what I see so far. Hm, I think I can forgive you on this. Hehe. Hey start up a discussion on this at Heaven and Earth. I gots a few questions to ask.
Pannymoomins chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
really interesting! caught my interest- and im never keen on AU so kudos to you! look forward to the next installment!