Reviews for Revenge of the Genius Baby
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww! That was so adorably in character, and absolutely hilarious! I love this kind of Sam-McKayish scenario. A little McKay! How cute :P I love how you threw in the part about Katie having had a "McKayesque screaming fit". LOL, like father like daughter _

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
skabs chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i love the concept of "well muscled nannies". brilliant.
aniala chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
*applauds* brilliant, hilarious, fantastic, perfect. Well done!
Arwen-star chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Hahaha nice story. Very funny!
chelle db chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Ok...I am not a fan of a Sam/Rodney ship...infact I would have to say that I can never see that ever happening but that little fic was cute and funny...but just not Sam...McKay yes...but not Sam...in my shippy mind she will always belong to Jack. But thank you for that fic..it was different...in a good way of course...I had to chuckle coz I thought it was funny...ridiculous...but funny. Thank you! :)
kat6919 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
ROFL. This is priceless.
spazzyd chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aw! This was too cute! :P
daminafenderson chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
oh, wow... that just cheered me up more then words can possible convey. That was hilarious, Brava!
sciencefreak547 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I love this story! Its so funny, but i cant imagine Sam and McKay together though. Please continue with the story!
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This is SO cute. Poor McKay. Yay! for well-muscled nannies!

I LOVED the immediate reaction of: "You spawned."

Especially when followed by the "Of course you spawned, your genes are practically a natural resource" bit. WAY funny.

Poor McKay, the "noisy selfish, [not] little bastard."

"Will she slobber on me?" *cackles!*

So nannies what? Teal'c, O'Neill, and Jackson? O- OhMyGawd. Can you imagine Teal'c trying to change diapers? *simpers and then cackles maniacally*

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
SisterDear chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Snigger. Love the last line.

Sam must have been very drunk or... something, because I can't imagine her doing that with anyone without -hem- protection. Still, this is a great 'what if' ficlet.
J-to-the-Essica chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh.

My.

God.

This was *awesome*! So snarky and funny and...well, perfect. Great job!
silver chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
*snerk*

Thanks for the laugh. :)
FreeWrite chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
You just tickled my secret kink for this particular pairing, along with the well written snark, I'd love to see more of the Genius baby.
Beanpot chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
OMG - that was so perfect and so them...I just love the dynamic of Sam and McKay. Certainly one of my "secret ships". Well done!