Reviews for Miss Groupie Supreme
I have arms chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Wow...

In that last comment I meant to say "Haruka x Minako". Haha, you were right...Whoops!

But anyway. I will go read more of your stories now.

Yay!
I have arms chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I love multi-chapter Haruka x Michiru stories!

Man...this was an angry story though.

It'd be awesome to see a story about what they're like as a couple, not just getting together. But man, yay!

Thanks for writing. :D
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Aw! Such a happy ending! Can't wait for more stories!
Amnesia Nymph chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
that surely was a sweet way to end this story. Thanks again for writing this for me. I especially liked how you made the two of them come together like that. Haruka's action surely surprised me as much as it surprised Minako... I can't wait to see what you come up with next,

royal destiny chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
i can't believe that it is over. good ending. i really liked the whole story. it was great. bye!
royal destiny chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
great chapter! i feel bad for minako. update soon! i wanna know what happens. bye!
Amnesia Nymph chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
how sweet of Hotaru to put her novel aside to be there for Minako. Now, Mamo-suckah is Haruka's uncle? wow another one of those unexpected turns to the story. I can't believe he is able to ruin everyone's life... he surely has to get what he deserves! *loads gun* Ah now why did Haruka push Minako away like that? Does she still assume Minako is lying or does it have something to do with the past (that YatenMinako thingie)

I liked Minako's confession, it was sweet and honest... I just hope Haruka will realise that soon as well.. she was mean can't wait for the next and,.. final *snif* chapter, Update soon!

Me
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
When will Haruka really listen Minako? Please update!
royal destiny chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
great chapter! i can't wait for the next one. update soon!
Amnesia Nymph chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
wow this story has many twists. I never saw that Usagi thing coming. And why does Mamo-baka want to destroy Haruka as well? Can't handle the fact that she's more succesful than him? now for Haruka's encounter with Minako...The kiss came unexpected but..why did she run away? *glares at Tenoh* run after her!

haha alright, getting too caught up in the story here, great chapter..I hope to see the next one soon as well, update soon!

PrincessSerenity101 chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
I wonder how this'll turn out. Minako's lying all over the place. Update!
Joe who can't get a valid name chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
poor little minako-san! she must be lucky with such a good friend as hotaru

all we are waiting for now is ofcourse for haruka to realise what a jackass she is being

ok ok not that complete of a jackass

she must have had pretty good reasons

keep the great updates coming
royal destiny chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
poor minako. anywho... great chapter. update soon!
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
I wonder if Minako will get better soon. Haruka really needs to talk to her. Update!
Amnesia Nymph chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
wow that was a sad chapter. Minako really is a mess right now but this chapter gave a great inside to why she is acting the way she is. Hotaru is such a great friend, I hope Haruka will make her own move on Minako soon, or atleast try to make up for her behaviour after Minako confessed that she liked Haruka. Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one! update soon