Reviews for War Wounds
Gertie2 chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I wish that was what happened on the show. You made so much sense of why Bobby treated her so badly. Thanks for writing.
insubordinationfreak chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Loved the ending with the portfolio. I also loved that she called him out for being rude to the father of the victim in 'War at Home'. Love that he finally broke, then repaired himself with equal vigor. Season 6 Bobby sends my temperature soaring. It's pretty cool that your screenname is 'Kismet' when you consider the last ever episode of 'Criminal Intent'.
Alliani chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
great story! i can't believe i missed it last year!
WaterBugVA chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
this was awesome! Way to keep them in character and deal with an episode that none of us were terribly thrilled with the ending of! Great job!
Spaceape chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
great story!

I love fluff!

keep up the good work!

Space
Marion the Geek chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
To quote Eames from the season one episode Seizure: "Talk about keeping the homefires burning. I need a cigarette and eight hours sleep."

That was fantastic. This is my favorite of the "War at Home" post eps. Unlike the others, which sated me for a time, this one actually made me feel better about the whole situation.

You had their feelings dead to rights and their interactions were perfect. I agree that Bobby was out of line and I think you hit the nail on the head as to why he said what he did.

This story was brilliant. I don't know why I didn't read it sooner, but I'm glad I did read it now. Awesome job.
BookWorm37 chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Now why in the world would people have a problem with this outcome? I don't have a problem with it at all. You did a marvolous job! I loved it.
boohoo650 chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
"Oh my god, Eames is a freak. I knew it!" That's the funniest line I've read in ages. Very cute. Love this story, and can't wait for more from you.
boohoo650 chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
"A new entity of us was born." Fantastic.
boohoo650 chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Yay you're back! I have been looking for a new chapter of "Self-Healing" every day. Have to say that even if I still have to wait for that this story "War Wounds" does not disappoint. When Bobby starts rocking Alex to try and comfort her even though he knows he is the cause of her pain it is incredibly touching. Great job.
The Mominator chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Good work-I am really enjoyed that
Scripted Starlet chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Haha. So much good in such a short chapter. An emergency casserole?, the chubby downside, Eames' rocking Bobby's shirt in the pink fuzzy socks, Goren's internal dialogue on her being a freak, and the joke about the portfolio and-snakes alive-that closing line. This story is so one of my favorites. I think I'll return to it anytime I'm feeling blue.
Scripted Starlet chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
This is the moment that made me melt: "For the briefest of moments they just stared at one another, drinking in their first sight of themselves as lovers." This chapter is so beautifully written and somehow graphic while not being explicit. And the familiarity rather than strangeness line made me smile.
Scripted Starlet chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
All right. I'm handing it over to ya. You've written the perfect War at Home fic. You have. And anybody else is going to be hard pressed to top *this*.
Scripted Starlet chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
*pining* If only the post-B/A-ep went something along the lines of this. I think it might... but those self producer types won't let us see this. SO in character.