Reviews for The Possession
FatalStarshine chapter 33 . 3/26
Glad to stumble onto this story, and Ive enjoyed it so much. :]
Thank you for that!
liana slane chapter 33 . 2/18
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for taking us on this journey with you. Your story was amazing.
Liana Slane chapter 2 . 2/13
What is this sorcery?! It is only chapter 2 and you already made me cry. You are a genius with writing emotionally charged scenes. I can't wait to read the rest.
One More Disaster chapter 33 . 1/28
Aww. That was so cute. Horrible throughout most of the story, but that last chapter was so adorable. I love the way Sarah paid that bitch back for hitting Toby. And the conversation between Jareth and Tatiana was adorable, too. And the bit between Oberon and Sarah. 333333333

Amazing job. Absolutely loved it.
Fae
xyz chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
I really really enjoyed this storyline. I search for this kind of story but rarely find one that I can stomach. This was done very well.

I thank you very much for sharing this.

(plz find a beta. You sometimes use words that sound same or similar but are wrong. It stops the magic of the story while you wonder over the word. feels a bit like suddenly using the break while driving. and you drive so well. - PS: I always thought Oberon's wife was named Titania?!)

I am reading through most of your stories at the moment.
In all the stories of yours I have read I really like your intricate stories and intrigues. You do not present any of the characters the same way from one story to the next. Thank you for the lovely surprises and variety.
Wudelfin chapter 33 . 11/9/2013
This was a fun read.
Bloodsired chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
I enjoy your wonderful story. You balance the angst and romance. I find a bit faulty grammar along the way but I understand what you want to say. I like your charaterization and I almost want to strangle that b**ch of a fae. xD
TashaRose chapter 33 . 9/19/2013
I have enjoyed this as one of the best novel length Labyrinth (Sara/Jareth) stories out there. A very full bodied story with many twists and turns, emotions, characters, and intrigue.
TashaRose chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
{cheers happily} Beautiful. Absolutely wonderful!
TashaRose chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
Looks like Adele and Garthon are getting their just due. {grins} Go King Oberon and Tatiana. I like how things are turning out with Tatiana too. {Grins}
TashaRose chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
ROFL ... those two getting interrupted at that point. Poor Jareth. Garthon is lucky Jareth didn't eviscerate him. LOL
TashaRose chapter 27 . 9/19/2013
Whew and wow. Amazing chapter!
TashaRose chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
I love how you portray Jareth. Even when he was being hard and "evil" it was still true to his growth and character. I like the progression you have seen him through during this story. It felt right and moved along well. You are a talented storyteller.
TashaRose chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
{claps} I am still enthralled with this story. Every chapter is a new unfolding that I adore.
TashaRose chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
I love Jareth and Sarah against Adele. That was just too perfect. I really like Marg and Vatel as well. {Smiles}