Reviews for The Possession
WRose chapter 33 . 8/5
One of the best
Mynean Rebel chapter 33 . 7/30
...I...I'm not entirely sure what to say.
I guess I can start with the fact that this is probably one of the best Labyrinth fanfics I have ever read.
I'm serious. I literally just spent the last 13 hours (it's a rough esitimate, but I kid you not) readin all 33 chapters of this wonderful thing and I couldn't put it down. I had to force myself at about 6 in the morning so I would get some sleep, but then I woke up 4 hours later to finish it. (Not my best decision, I know, but it was worth it!)
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this. I'm at a loss right now...still think I'm kinda in a shock from how well that ended.
I will say that particular parts stuck out to me: like how much I appreciated that you didn't create a love triangle with Candon as that would've been awkward and heartbreaking an I like Candon so I was afraid as to what Jareth would've done to him; the line you said once about how "some girls seem to prefer the dragons to the knights" or something very similar to that...it was brilliant. It spoke so well to my own personality and falls true to a lot of people, I think. And I LOVED how in this story everything seemed to work out for them toght in the nick of time! A lot of stories can get rather angsty, and while angst is good at times, having a story that was (resolution-plot-wise anyway) pretty much angst free is pretty refreshing. I'm sorry if that's confusing as it was angsty at times, and the plot certainly started out terrible for Sarah - her parents dying, burning, babes being taken away, Jareth mad at her, suicidal thoughts - yes all that, BUT you resolved it so well that everyone got their just rewards and it worked out perfectly. I also appreciated how you left it somewhat open ended, just like our dear Jim Henson did with the movie. Closed enough that it felt finished, but open enough so it may be expanded on. I love it when an author/writer/director/etc. is able to do that. It makes for the perfect ending.
Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it.
Leestar33 chapter 33 . 6/20
I didn't want this story to end xD I loved it!
nozomiwinter chapter 1 . 6/12
great plot
Aisling66 chapter 33 . 4/7
I love your story especially since you didn't go into the M rated zone during some of the Sarah and Jareth moments, it hard to find a good read that isn't really smutty. This is one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction. Your writing is amazing and ingenious. You have talent. Good luck with any further writing you pursue.
Wynni chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
I have been slowly working my way through your stuff. Yummy reads. Thank you.
DragMeToHell chapter 33 . 12/11/2014
Hi :) i love your story!
This is the second time i read it :) your really good at keeping them in character :) very impressed xx
Tamha chapter 33 . 9/18/2014
Now going back to your earliest of works, I find myself continually impressed with your storytelling. I'm looking forward to continuing to work my way through your archives.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I personally would have never forgiven Jareth at all. He flipping treated Sarah terribly. Does he love her because making her life dirt because she rejected him is not love. That is stupid.
Jenna Jade chapter 32 . 7/10/2014
Love this story so very much! Quite wonderfully literated and emotionally striking and genuine!

**Jenna
FatalStarshine chapter 33 . 3/26/2014
Glad to stumble onto this story, and Ive enjoyed it so much. :]
Thank you for that!
liana slane chapter 33 . 2/18/2014
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for taking us on this journey with you. Your story was amazing.
Liana Slane chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
What is this sorcery?! It is only chapter 2 and you already made me cry. You are a genius with writing emotionally charged scenes. I can't wait to read the rest.
One More Disaster chapter 33 . 1/28/2014
Aww. That was so cute. Horrible throughout most of the story, but that last chapter was so adorable. I love the way Sarah paid that bitch back for hitting Toby. And the conversation between Jareth and Tatiana was adorable, too. And the bit between Oberon and Sarah. 333333333

Amazing job. Absolutely loved it.
Fae
xyz chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
I really really enjoyed this storyline. I search for this kind of story but rarely find one that I can stomach. This was done very well.

I thank you very much for sharing this.

(plz find a beta. You sometimes use words that sound same or similar but are wrong. It stops the magic of the story while you wonder over the word. feels a bit like suddenly using the break while driving. and you drive so well. - PS: I always thought Oberon's wife was named Titania?!)

I am reading through most of your stories at the moment.
In all the stories of yours I have read I really like your intricate stories and intrigues. You do not present any of the characters the same way from one story to the next. Thank you for the lovely surprises and variety.