Reviews for The Possession
lykiana chapter 7 . 1/23
Marg narrowed her eyes on the King. "More likely it hoped you'd grow up in that time!"
Thanks for making me laugh out loud after the tears during the last chapter.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/19/2016
If AnnMarie was your editor, then I suggest she learns the English language a lot better than she has evidenced it in these pages.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/19/2016
"The smalls"? You do know that that means underwear?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/19/2016
It's Titania, not Tatiana.
Julissa chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
You might want to give credit to Blackmore's Night for the lovely song lyrics. Otherwise people might think you plagiarized and stole them...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
"Thou", not "thee" as second-person nominative. "Thee" is the object, not the subject,
Julissa chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Working my way through your wonderful stories. You really need a proofreader, badly. Jareth is such a jerk.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
I really like that dream Sarah had, makes me want to have one like it. The children are also very cute :3 Thank you for this chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
; ; So touching. Don't be cruel to her anymore Jareth! Also glad all that was explained. Very good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Wow, I wonder what all that entails. Guess I will have to read more. Nice chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
I've experienced that kind of dark abysmal despair... It's not something anyone can fathom unless they've been through it themselves. Poor Sarah... Heart wrenching and well written, thank you.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
I have noticed that you lean slightly toward the melodramatic side, which us okay with me. Bad Jareth, bad! Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Go Hoggle! Stand up to that uppity king! Oh Sarah... Very nice chapter! Thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Awesome, I like Teak. I hope nothing bad happens to him! Again, ver6 well written chapter, thank you! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Oh dear. I don't think Sarah will accept that too well, but I don't think she has much of a choice. Thank you for healing her though Jareth. Very good chapter, thank you :)