Reviews for He's Always Known
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 1/9
nehme mal an dass sind die gedanken von TOD, naja, mit etwas humor. schöner one short zwischendurch, denke harry könnte ein klein wenig bedauert haben, nicht als raven wiedergeboren werden, lg hayne
mangofeeesh chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I love the poem at the beginning. Did you write it? Is there any more to it?
The idea behind this story is really interesting, and I think it is very well written.
A Drama Queen chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Very nice, although you've misspelled "when" in the summary. The dark imagery is wonderful, but the ending is sad. :'( Good job!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Depressing. Serene. Beautiful. Heartbreaking.
If he'd wanted, Harry could have become a messiah.
Marvolo.R chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I like it . Would be awesome to read a lengthy fic as a continuation .
Dancyon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I want to die!
I really want to die. I wouldn't mind after something so magnificent as this!
Ok, that's not true, i don't want to die, but I was trying to make a point so don't comment on it.
I just don't know what to say, it's perfect, from the raven to the blood painting.
I've already read noir and black and the sequel is in my endless list of unread story that i'm trying to find time to read and I really don't know how I could miss this, sicne I've got the habit of looking over the not only the writing list, but favourite stories and authors lists as well if a story really strikes me.
I'm making this a monologue so i'm cutting it short, just so you know that you're a jenius
Manta
Miss Turing chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That's creepy... I had this exact question in my head - "What if Harry knew what was going to happen?" - a few days ago, and I somehow found this fic. which pretty much summarizes the itch that was stuck in my head even though I wasn't even looking for a fic like it.

Thank you. :D You are awesome. :P
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Looks good!
WitchWolf29042 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It's Short But Meaningful, Brutally So

But It's Great
Arwenia chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I think this is just too real and too sad. We never see Harry like that but I think there is a hidden part of him inside like that. I can also feel your depression in this story, this giving up on something, squeezing the words out of you... I can feel myself.

I like it.
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Why would Harry bother to save that world considering what it left him to and what he saw it doing to him in the future?
Uteeny chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I just love this story. It's definitely 1st on my the most like fanfics. In my opinion you should get a lot more reviews than you already have.
niknakks chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very intrestn idea (: quite dark but i do lik it (: same. Goes for ur othr oneshots i had favorited. Each seems to hav an intricite storyline that could b great expanded or not ((: gppd work keep it up (:
Just Awesome Like That chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
...wow. Dark, emotional, and terrifyingly logical at the same time...me like.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011