Reviews for Official Cliche Kiss Stories
JoTerry chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
OMG! This is hilarious. I know it's been what... nine years? But I know you could still come up with more of these scenes.

I already knew what you were going to say everytime you intro'ed a cliche kiss but I still found every one of your descriptions hilarious to the max! Hope you write some more soon.
Snowyncess chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
So good;3
Snowyncess chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
AhahahahahaxD
inthegarage chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
hilarious!
teshichan chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
this is so freaking amazing! (_) you sure hit the bull's eye dude! )) with all the ichiruki fics i've read, without a doubt, you have sure summarized the scenes accurately.

still, some of the fics with such cliches aren't so bad... ;)

now i'm curious as to whether you like the pair or not. :p
Craftygirl chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Hahahaha! That was so cynical and biting, yet freakin' HILARIOUS nonetheless! LOL as much as I love my Ichiruki stories, this was definitely a pleasure to read, and I actually found myself agreeing with some of the cliches you brought up which I find common in other fandoms too. ;)
D.T. Mars chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
- This made me literally LOL . The way you wrote this was just SO sarcastic . And I've seen some of these scenes in some fanfics and it makes me cringe cuz of how awkward they are . -shudders- :D

- Earlie Birdie
mojo chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
hahahahahahaha bloody xcellent

this made ma day xox
songstar13 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Oh my goodness. This is just hilarious. xDDDD
SilverStella chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
!
Ashi Altair chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh shoot. Bull's eye XD

I've read a lot of fics with these scenes. HAHA
ricenation chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This had me laughing my head off! XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
That was funny XD Liked it, really XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I totally agree with you. But - sometimes and it's really rare - there are good fanfiction writer which(?) use this chlichés and make them up so they don't look/sound like clichés. Seriously.
chuchi chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
i love all the scenes very true