Reviews for Titanic ship of dreams temporary title
Carlykinz chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
aw poor karen i can;t wait for the next part , please post more soon i love it :)
Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Oh, poor Karen! I feel so bad for her. But I'm glad she went back to Will. Now the big questions are how will Grace and Jack react, and what is Stan going to do? Please update soon!
beccacat chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Wow, what a wonderful chapter! I can't believe Stan is such a cretin. I sure hope that Karen and Will can find a way so that Karen will never have to go back to Stan ever again! I am curious to see how this ends, knowing how the story ends in real life. Update soon!
Baile87chica chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Great update! I really like this story..I can't wait to read more...update soon!
Carlykinz chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
i love this so far , please post more hon :)
mullallyhayesfan chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
homey i really like this story. im glad that will is trying to take care of karen. its sweet how he worries about her and just met her. i can honestly say im worried about her too. i know stan bought her that diamond and is being nice to her but i hope hes not putting on a show. i cant wait to see what happens next! update soon please!
Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
O...I have to find out more! Will she go back, and if she does, what will happen? Or if she stays, will he come after her? Please update soon!
beccacat chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Wow, another story! I am very interested in this story, I cannot wait to see where it leads! I am so glad Will was there to stop Stan. I sure hope Karen won't go back to Stan! And how could Will not fall in love with Karen! Great start, update soon!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Honey I smell another awesome story from you! I lke it so far. Its sad that Stan beats and rapes Karen. She doesn't deserve it. Im glad that Will helped her out even though he didn't know her. I can't wait to see where you take this honey! Please keep it going.!
Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Oh, please continue soon! This was amazing and I can't wait for an update!