Reviews for Handy Italian Phrases
Kit Fox94 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
The only way this could be better is with a full lemon, but I still think it's hot.

Is it possible that Treize is French, since his /name/ is French?
Micayasha chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was WONDERFUL. This is just going to sound like gushing flattery, but I think you're probably my favorite author on - and one of my favorites outside of it, too.
Kou Haruko chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
XD

i know wufei is a friggin scholar but *Drools* if all study sessions were like that...i'd study more too LOL
kamikazarii chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
You're a wonderful writer- the choice of words is always eloquent. This story is as I expected from you.

I really like the Italian part! Taking French, I can only understand the words that vaguely seem French, but it was still good.
keiichisei chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
this was so enjoyable! I don't get near enough writing from you, you're like my only 13x5 writer right now! Do you have any 13x5 or 13x5x6 writing friends? great job!
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
That was a great story. Sort of makes me happy I didn't have a lover of sorts when I was learning German in Switzerland. I just had the guy who listened to me repeating the cassette and then quizzed me on left and right when we were crossing streets. lol. It was nicely done, but then again all you 13x5, or 13x6x5 (or any combo there of) are always gorgeous.
lo chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That was absolutely wonderful. Well written, sweet and funny. I loved it. This is a pairing that takes some brains to write for and you have done beautifully. I hope to see more work from you, that was just wonderful.