Reviews for A woman's power
esther chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hey! I loved this! I thought relg and taiba ended up being a very cute odd couple :) so nice to read something about them. I thought the characterization was great and the dialogue pitch-perfect. Silk made me laugh! Nice work!
Dream.Upon.Once chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Love it! There should be more Relg and Taiba fics. There are so many possibilities!
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Score one for Taiba! I suspect she kept him thoroughly trounced all throughout their relationship, hm?
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh! This is so cute!

Taiba was my favorite character, and I've always wished that more time had been spend on her and Relg's relationship. Thank you for this one shot... thought I'd really enjoy it if you wrote more stories like this!

~amanda
Druid Star chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awsome! Love the layout as well as your writing style!
Oreal770 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
yay, haha Relg :). Go Taiba
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Excellent.

I particularily like the last few sentences.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
yayz! kawaiiness. XD I was hoping to read a fic about Taiba and Relg and then I find this. -giggles- It's so cute!
Religion0 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was very good, funny and with meaning in a special kind of way. If all your writing are like this, I feel very sorry for you that you don't get any reviews on your good job.
seccaberry chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
AW! That was ADORABLE! OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SO CUTE! *tears of joy* O Very, very, very nice!AWW!

Tchuss,

Seccaberry

*crys tears of joy in backround*
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Very well characterised. The insights into Relg and Taiba were perfect, and so was the little bit of Silk.
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
You kept the characters so...in character! I love the part of the carrots. Awesome great work )
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
it is nice written. for a moment i thought that Eddings himself had written it. good job.
I'll Be Your Angel chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
i for one highly enjoyed this. i always love it when writers focus on the lesser characters the original author seems to glaze over. very very nice )
Lady Whimsy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love it! You've written the characters perfectly. Great job.