Reviews for Chosen Destiny 2: The Guardian
firedrakegirl chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
An interesting story. I hope to see more of it in the near future.
Story-Blender chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
I know you wright many stories but I think you forgot this you please update this story sometime soon. It's very good and I'd like to see how it turns out.
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
While I may have only found the story today, I noticed you haven't updated in a bit more than 2 years. This makes me sad as you're the only one writing this particular crossover. Come back!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
what? the... thing vanished? okay... interesting. and... inspiring.
Progos chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
More! We require moore!
spectre666 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Very good. I like yor caharactization of Kim. Although I think she may be portrayed as taking a life with a little too much nonchalance. Or, is the "we're on 24/7. The slayer is taking over" theme her way of expressing heer doubts? The tweebs, would like to see first hand how they're doing. I can see the two budding Braniacs freexing their own clothes. LOL

Good job and looking forward to more.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Still cool. The Ron fight was well choreographed, as was the Faith on phone fight.

One nitpick - rogue, not rouge(a type of makeup)
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Ooh! Wade's a demon! Shego is sarcastically cool! KP & Ron are on the outs with Global justice!
spectre666 chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Good story. Nice interpretation of Kim's stand offishness. Shyness rather than arogance. Very IC. Wade is a demon? And Ron doesn't know? Oh, forgot, no StD or Team Impossible, so they have never met face to face. This should be one heck of a curve. :P

Thanks,

Spectre
Balrog60 chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
As a combination of two of my favorite shows from over the years, I'm enjoying how you have woven them together so far. Pretty snappy dialogue and good action. Although I would have thought that Kim, as idealistic as she is usually depicted, might experience a bit more anguish over having to kill. Ron, a practical Smarty-Mart shopper, I can see achieving a balanced view of the carnage, just as he explains to Kim with the observations about the bloody demon. But I would expect Kim to keep pushing for non-lethal countermeasures, which could lead to Ron having to constantly 'clean up' after her. But what you have going here is great, so I'm not going to fret.

Enjoyed the scene in Dr. Director's office. The call to Ron's house was a nice touch. Are you letting Ron keep his Mystical Monkey Magic in this story-line? He appears to be almost as dangerous as Kim, but nothing has been attributed to the M3 yet, so I was just wondering.

Wade as demon is interesting. I can't see it as being much of a problem, at least directly, though. His friendship with Kim and Ron is too well established and we do have plenty of background material for the existence of 'good' or at least 'benign' demons in BTVS and Angel. His demonic heritage will give Kim and Ron a great contact point into the demonic world, but I can imagine that it could also cause problems for Kim's conscience, being presented with demons that do not have to be killed on sight. Again, could lead to questioning the need to kill in all battles, which could lead to hesitation and increased hazard. Just a thought.

Anyway, keep up the good work. If you keep writing it, I'll keep reading it.

Thanks,

Balrog60
HecatonchiresLM chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Please, don't have abandoned this
Merklin chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Hey, popped over to read on this after reading the first one. Loved it, and loving this. Your writing style is good, and I love the cliffhanger, even if it is evil. Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
See the anonymous review. I don't know how that happened. If you are confused about the OC in my chap. 2 review I meant On Character.

Looking forward to your next.

Spectre
spectre666 chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
I'm enjoying this. While so far, it's not quite as good as the original, it's still a fun piece. Very good fight scene. Kim's continueing questioning of killing is OC. The biggest problem I have is Will attempting to arrest them. I don't think murder or self defense is within his jurisdicition, and as the Major impied, they are on US soil. Will basically has no authority unless he is working through the local authorities. I refuse to believe even a fictitious US would allow the UN police powers within it's borders.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Well, the Slayer side of Team Possible has done some work close to home. Will Du is out of the loop with this and his arrogance is about to get him in trouble again. So much ego, so little competence.

Later.