Reviews for Little White Misunderstandings
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
Aw, poor Taichi. I hope this story will have a happy ending for both Taichi and Yamato. I love submissive Yamato!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
LILFOC chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
I know this hasn't been updated for three years but to let you know its an awesome story and I love the ships in this (though I dont normally read yaoi)
your a very talented writer
summer.in.the.breeze chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
I was looking through some of my old story alerts and I stumbled across this gem. I know it's been a while, but please, PLEASE update this story! It's heartbreaking and wonderful and just full of everything a really great story should have. I'd love to see how Yamato and Taichi resolve their relationship (if they ever do).
Darknsoul chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
I hope you finish the story. It was interesting. And I would LOVE to know what happens next. It was an amazing story.
Airealrose58 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
"Oh no," he says after a few minutes.

"What is it?" Taichi asks, sitting up alertly in his chair. In direct contrast, Sora sinks back into hers, as if Koushiro's concerned voice is an enormous weight.

"Look at this," Koushiro says grimly, turning the computer for them to see. On the screen is what looks like a geographical relief map.

"What is it?" Agumon says after a minute of staring at the map, echoing Taichi's earlier question.

"It charts power lines in our world," he explains, "from a compilation of data from the world's major energy companies. From this we can see a little bit of evidence of the energy flow between our world and the digital world."

Koushiro points out the energy plants on the map. "These areas indicate incoming energy from nuclear plants, coal plants, solar and wind power, and other sources.

"In our world all energy comes directly or indirectly from the sun, but energy in the digital world comes directly from ours. More specifically, it comes from our Internet. Following the law of conservation of energy, any energy taken up by the digital world will eventually be released back into ours in the form of electrical discharges."

Taichi and Sora are looking at him as if he's got two heads. Koushiro is used to this look. He is, after all, in computers.

"As a result, there is usually an equilibrium of energy discharge and energy consumption. This is upset when a lot of data is being permanently erased, such as when parts of the Digital world are destroyed. The result of such a situation is always a discharge of electricity into our world, represented on this chart by these orange areas." Koushiro points at several small areas on the map.

"These are termed unexplained power surges by electrical engineers who know nothing of the digital world."

He pauses again and studies the map, gathering his words to continue.

"However, the consumption of energy by the digital world is marginal. In fact, the digital world does not consume energy at all. Rather it absorbs excess data, which doesn't show up on the chart because the data is waste. If that data weren't absorbed by the digital world it would just be released as heat.

"The amount of excess data released into the digital world is enough to account for all digivolutions and all biological growth, and in fact for the digital sun itself. Even with all this taken in, there is still leftover data. "

"Fascinating," Tentomon says encouragingly.

"So what are these orange and red areas?" Taichi asks, pointing at the graph.

"There's our trouble," Koushiro answers darkly. "Something's consuming a hell of a lot of energy."

"How do we know that it's something from the Digiworld?" Sora says quietly.

"Look at the gate." Koushiro pulls up the window for them.

"It's open," says Sora, stunned.

"Every gate that exists has been opened." Koushiro explains. "They're sucking small amounts of energy through to the other side."

You know, that's actaully scientifically corrcet. ; I learned about this in 8th Grade Advanced Science, I had no idea you'd put in all those ideas. 0.o I love the way you characterized everyone, and YES! Finally a story with no Sora bashing. I'm really happy you kept her in character.

See ya!
ShadowsOfTheMind chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
This story is amazing! I love it! Please write another chapter as soon as you can! I'm dying (well...maybe not quite dying but...you know) to know how it turns out!
Artemecion chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
AHA

FOUND IT

Thank you so, so, so much for updating. Dude; I found this ages ago and wanted to reread it so bad, and now you update with a new chapter and that makes me ridiculously happy.

Thank you for writing such good Taito - actual Digimon plot elements thrown in are a super-awesome muchly appreciated bonus. I love your writing style (lots like mine, actually,) and love the way you write everyone.

I'm totally waiting on tenterhooks for your next chapter; please don't forget about it for a few months as writers are wont to do!

Postscript:

Hey, actually. Since I don't have an account (or at least, one that I'm proud of, I should probably make a new one soon), could you drop me a line at if you update or something? Ya don't hafta', but yeah.

Thanks for writing!
arisachu chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
So glad I kept this on story alert. :)

Short update, but I am glad to hear that you're not callin' it quits. I like the bit with the fish, really ties in with the whole theme of the story, I think, even if it's such a small bit of this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens, I can tell we're reaching the climax and I know it's gonna be good.

Keep up all your hard work, it really pays off!

Arisachu
Erin Brady chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
I suppose this is dead, yes? Sadness.

Enjoyed the read very much, thanks. It's difficult to find well written Digimon fic, particularly if you want slash. I love that you keep everybody in charachter, and I really like how this story was progressing.
deludedfreak chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
...I hope to GOD that this story gets finished in my lifetime.
Courage Sun chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
GASP! You can't leave it there! I'm seriously about to have a heart attack here and you stopped the chapter THERE! (*faints*)

...

Okay I'm better now XD. But still, stopping the chapter there was colder than Yamato in an igloo eating an icy. Heehee!

Okay, fist things first, I'm loving this story. Seriously. I love how in-character you keep everyone and how none of the Digidestined are really the "bad guy". I love the stories where Sora's not a crazy possessive ex-girlfriend and all that, it's too... dramatic and unrealistic. So yes, I'm likin this story more than bunnies! I love how terribly vulnerable Taichi is, I just wanted to hug him when he was crying! And how quickly he got over it was also very well-done. Anywayz, I'm loving this story, so PLZ update soon! I can't wait XD

*CS*
Sinful-Destruction chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I am completely in love with your writing style, I am absolutely floored with the accuracy you used in this magnificient story. All of the elements truly corresponded. The characters and their actions paralleled those of what the original characters would have done (if it was shonen-ai), it as if you are one of the creators. I am highly impressed and cannot wait for the next chapter to be up. To be truthful I am still upset with the cliffhanger, but that is one of the great tricks of an accomplished writer.

I do hope you intend to keep writing, I want to know the end whether they will end up together or not. I know it seems corny but I want to know if they'll have their happy ever after ending or if there will be a sequel (what I am truly hoping for).

But anyway I just wanted to congratulate you for your writing has enraptured me and has made me fall deeper in love with Tai/Yama.

Thank you for a great read and good luck in your writing ;3
WitchChild4 chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
Wow, I haven't read any good digimon in quite some time, but this really is. I hope you are still continuing it.

I loved your discriptions of feelings and the sorroundings.

I really liked the fish in one of the earlier capters. and there's really nothing wrong with naming your fishy after a Harry potter character ;)

Why, oh why is everything so hopeless? Well, I still loce reading this knd of story, but if it's finished at this stage (which, I think, plotwise may be doable)I would be totally devastated!

So, kind regards from me and a few friendly lashings with the write-faster!whip to give you inspiration
Cold-Lover chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
how could you leave a cliffhanger like that! hope you have the next chap soon ]
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
aw, please continue. This is so cute and sad and cute, presently one of my fav fictions. Please please PLEAASSE update soon

thankyou