Reviews for Little White Misunderstandings
50cyg chapter 13 . 10/16
The fish has made a return. I am pleased.
“I truly fear for your sanity” – pfffft lol

I really enjoyed this fic. I'd love to see you continue if you ever choose to do so :)
50cyg chapter 12 . 10/16
I like the way you describe love
So, I was on the edge of my seat with my hand covering my mouth from the moment Yamato showed up at the door. Holy crap.
50cyg chapter 11 . 10/16
Spoiler Warning

I legit was convinced Hikari was going to walk in on an attempted suicide
50cyg chapter 10 . 10/16
Gabumon’s POV is just great
50cyg chapter 8 . 10/16
I can 100% get down with Mimi being a Lord of the Rings nerd
“slapping is for girls” – Well Daisuke slapped Ken in 02, so what are you implying exactly :P
“omg how predictable” - Jyou is mvp. I absolutely love the way you’ve written him
“I won’t fight with you” – omg Yamato wtf! I would bitch slap you if I could
Love Taichi crying. Love it when the boys cry
I sense Jyoumi on its way and I’m loving that
50cyg chapter 6 . 10/15
I like that you added in the French. I actually speak French so It was like reading English. When I read the author’s notes I was like “oh yeah… other people wouldn’t understand what he said lol”
Yamato afraid of Takeru is hilarious and needs to be the case more often. I need this in canon now.
“and you should have seen Taichi, pacing back and forth like that, he was scary” – worried Taichi is best Taichi
50cyg chapter 5 . 10/15
I had one of those fish growing up
“he’s not going to get out of here until he names the damn thing, is he” – lol
“maybe this is how his parents felt when they brought him home from the hospital” - *snort* probably. Omg I love this.
Yamato purchasing a fish and then having anxiety about it is hilarious and I love it.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
Aw, poor Taichi. I hope this story will have a happy ending for both Taichi and Yamato. I love submissive Yamato!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
LILFOC chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
I know this hasn't been updated for three years but to let you know its an awesome story and I love the ships in this (though I dont normally read yaoi)
your a very talented writer
summer.in.the.breeze chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
I was looking through some of my old story alerts and I stumbled across this gem. I know it's been a while, but please, PLEASE update this story! It's heartbreaking and wonderful and just full of everything a really great story should have. I'd love to see how Yamato and Taichi resolve their relationship (if they ever do).
Darknsoul chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
I hope you finish the story. It was interesting. And I would LOVE to know what happens next. It was an amazing story.
Airealrose58 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
"Oh no," he says after a few minutes.

"What is it?" Taichi asks, sitting up alertly in his chair. In direct contrast, Sora sinks back into hers, as if Koushiro's concerned voice is an enormous weight.

"Look at this," Koushiro says grimly, turning the computer for them to see. On the screen is what looks like a geographical relief map.

"What is it?" Agumon says after a minute of staring at the map, echoing Taichi's earlier question.

"It charts power lines in our world," he explains, "from a compilation of data from the world's major energy companies. From this we can see a little bit of evidence of the energy flow between our world and the digital world."

Koushiro points out the energy plants on the map. "These areas indicate incoming energy from nuclear plants, coal plants, solar and wind power, and other sources.

"In our world all energy comes directly or indirectly from the sun, but energy in the digital world comes directly from ours. More specifically, it comes from our Internet. Following the law of conservation of energy, any energy taken up by the digital world will eventually be released back into ours in the form of electrical discharges."

Taichi and Sora are looking at him as if he's got two heads. Koushiro is used to this look. He is, after all, in computers.

"As a result, there is usually an equilibrium of energy discharge and energy consumption. This is upset when a lot of data is being permanently erased, such as when parts of the Digital world are destroyed. The result of such a situation is always a discharge of electricity into our world, represented on this chart by these orange areas." Koushiro points at several small areas on the map.

"These are termed unexplained power surges by electrical engineers who know nothing of the digital world."

He pauses again and studies the map, gathering his words to continue.

"However, the consumption of energy by the digital world is marginal. In fact, the digital world does not consume energy at all. Rather it absorbs excess data, which doesn't show up on the chart because the data is waste. If that data weren't absorbed by the digital world it would just be released as heat.

"The amount of excess data released into the digital world is enough to account for all digivolutions and all biological growth, and in fact for the digital sun itself. Even with all this taken in, there is still leftover data. "

"Fascinating," Tentomon says encouragingly.

"So what are these orange and red areas?" Taichi asks, pointing at the graph.

"There's our trouble," Koushiro answers darkly. "Something's consuming a hell of a lot of energy."

"How do we know that it's something from the Digiworld?" Sora says quietly.

"Look at the gate." Koushiro pulls up the window for them.

"It's open," says Sora, stunned.

"Every gate that exists has been opened." Koushiro explains. "They're sucking small amounts of energy through to the other side."

You know, that's actaully scientifically corrcet. ; I learned about this in 8th Grade Advanced Science, I had no idea you'd put in all those ideas. 0.o I love the way you characterized everyone, and YES! Finally a story with no Sora bashing. I'm really happy you kept her in character.

See ya!
ShadowsOfTheMind chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
This story is amazing! I love it! Please write another chapter as soon as you can! I'm dying (well...maybe not quite dying but...you know) to know how it turns out!
Artemecion chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
AHA

FOUND IT

Thank you so, so, so much for updating. Dude; I found this ages ago and wanted to reread it so bad, and now you update with a new chapter and that makes me ridiculously happy.

Thank you for writing such good Taito - actual Digimon plot elements thrown in are a super-awesome muchly appreciated bonus. I love your writing style (lots like mine, actually,) and love the way you write everyone.

I'm totally waiting on tenterhooks for your next chapter; please don't forget about it for a few months as writers are wont to do!

Postscript:

Hey, actually. Since I don't have an account (or at least, one that I'm proud of, I should probably make a new one soon), could you drop me a line at if you update or something? Ya don't hafta', but yeah.

Thanks for writing!
arisachu chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
So glad I kept this on story alert. :)

Short update, but I am glad to hear that you're not callin' it quits. I like the bit with the fish, really ties in with the whole theme of the story, I think, even if it's such a small bit of this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens, I can tell we're reaching the climax and I know it's gonna be good.

Keep up all your hard work, it really pays off~!

~Arisachu