Reviews for Shadowed Nights
CassieFujho12 chapter 44 . 2/6
Wooah its good ff... update please :D
SayonaraKuroi chapter 44 . 11/5/2014
Please Update!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
Sessoumaru sorta acted OC... I mean, nothings wrong with it, just a comment :)
Rin2015 chapter 44 . 8/26/2014
is there going to be another chapter soon ?
Mystic Flame chapter 41 . 8/7/2014
I honestly love this story. It's on this whole new level of adorableness. The rat is pure comic relief and Sesshomaru's attitude with it makes me laugh with every encounter. Thank you for this pleasure.
Kunohichi8 chapter 41 . 5/20/2014
... send the rat
Kunohichi8 chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
i repeat... the funiest rodent since Mickey is here
Kunohichi8 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
the funniest roedent since Mickey
LadyEudave05 chapter 44 . 4/20/2014
please update soon this is awesome.
newmoon26 chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Lol this scene is soo hilarious. I'm glad no one's is here to see me laughing like a crazy person. I love the rat, and sess getting lost is funny too. Im not good with directions either, and I for one thankful for gps. Anyway, will there be an explanation why his sense of direction is bad? Especially for a dog yokai?
Anna chapter 44 . 1/23/2014
I love the story. I hope that soon you can continue writing the story.
duchessme chapter 44 . 12/29/2013
love sesshinu..
Love the wait for more
Yootjje chapter 44 . 9/8/2013
ah noo! i already caught up! now i have to wait for the next chapter :( haahha
its a very good story in my opinion, though it's weird to see Sesshoumaru like this, using the word 'fuck' and all.. but I dont mind it at all! ive spent my entire day reading this, now ill have to look for something else :P i hope youll update soon! oh and I love those little drama moments that litterly make my chest ache! i have to say i cant wait for the humans to go away again :P as for kagome, i thought that maybe the evil in the shards were contaminating her? but ill guess ill have to keep on reading to find out the truth :)
well good luck!
Twinime13 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I really like this book
Sasunaru N Ichihitsu chapter 44 . 8/13/2013
Ok. I just found this story today. I have only once read a story that had me time and time again laugh out loud while reading. This has got to be one of the most perfect things I've ever read be it published book or fanfiction. Damn! The part where Sesshy hit Kagome in the head and they later just talked, that conversation was hilarious XD And the last line of this chapter made me laugh out loud (much to my parents dissaproval -.-') Well I'm off to bed