Reviews for Shadowed Nights
ShadowKisser chapter 44 . 6/18
O.M.G I love this fanfic soooooo much wish you update soon.:D
sohrem666 chapter 43 . 3/30
I hope you will eventually continue this story. It really is quite good.
Kiochii chapter 44 . 2/15
OK OMG I really wish you would continue this its been a couple of years, YEARS NOW!
I love this story and I adore the antics of Sesshomaru. Normally I'm not one for a story that veers from the original personality but seriously THIS IS HELERIOUS! And that damn rat! lol I adore the little rat. I can just Imagin Inuyasha going with Sesshomaru to do some spring cleaning and bringing the rat with him ticking sesshomaru off the whole way lol.
PLease continue this soon I really do adore the story and its hard to find good fanfics now and days. I even saw this on archives of our own. If you continue it there then PLEASE do so. also on another sight I found this story on said it was an M-preg *w* say it is so please? I have an obsession for those kinds of stories lol
Azera-v chapter 44 . 8/8/2015
Please dont leave it here!
LaTeSt CrAzE chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
When I read the part where you wrote 'he managed to squeeze his size through the narrow entrance into the widening darkness beyond' My mind was really far off into the gutter... XD
sohrem666 chapter 44 . 3/18/2015
I hope you have not given up on this story. It is still quite good even though I have not read it since 2011. I had a different account back then. I hope you update it soon. It is still most amusing. Especially Kuufuku and Sesshomaru's antics.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 44 . 3/4/2015
Please please please update soon!
CassieFujho12 chapter 44 . 2/6/2015
Wooah its good ff... update please :D
SayonaraKuroi chapter 44 . 11/5/2014
Please Update!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
Sessoumaru sorta acted OC... I mean, nothings wrong with it, just a comment :)
Rin2015 chapter 44 . 8/26/2014
is there going to be another chapter soon ?
Mystic Flame chapter 41 . 8/7/2014
I honestly love this story. It's on this whole new level of adorableness. The rat is pure comic relief and Sesshomaru's attitude with it makes me laugh with every encounter. Thank you for this pleasure.
Kunohichi8 chapter 41 . 5/20/2014
... send the rat
Kunohichi8 chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
i repeat... the funiest rodent since Mickey is here