Reviews for Zutara
Alien Roxi chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Cute. I so hope Zutara happens. Is it true that they are only making one more season of Avatar? I hate that! They seem to be getting rid of all the good shows and only leaving insulting junk, like Mr. Meaty or El Tigre. Yuck! Give us our old shows back! *Wails into the distance*
Michi-chanx3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
keep it up! yay zutara!1 don't worry i'm a zutara fan i HATE Kataang * glares at kataang people who are ready to attack her* eesh oh well say bye bye peoples and meet oh let's say the wolf god...MORRO! yay now she can bite their heads off lol keep it up!
ruriginryu chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
GAH! BEAUTIFUL SAPPY LOVESTRUCK STORY!

FINISH IT ALREADY! NOW!
Xannijn chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
nice drabble! -
Babyboo6 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This was a cute oneshot I love Toph(and zutara)!

I don't think you need to be completely giving up hope just yet.

I mean yeah I was disappointed in Zuko after watching it, but it's a possibility that Zuko is just pretending to go along with Azula. He and Uncle Iroh could have made a plan while Azula was busy battling Aang and Katara.

But if they didn't make a plan, didn't you see the look on Zuko's face at the end? He's extremly guilty for betraying Iroh. He's going to realize his mistake sooner or later. And Azula is just going to use him anyway, so I found it hard to belive that he excepted her that quickly. After all, AZULA ALWAYS LIES. He's know that ever since his childhood.

Remember, this is no ordinary kids show. The creators have thrown so many cuve balls at us, that anything is still possible. We still have a whole season of avatar left. And ALOT can happen in one season.
Kate chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
hey, i so wish that was what happend! lol. Even though the finale made it seem like he's with Azula, I think that him and Iroh planned the whole thing, so that Zuko could get in close with the enemy or something like that. Because i don't think that Zuko would have betrayed his uncle like that, and Iroh seemed to let himself be caught pretty easily. Neways, just holding up hope for Zutara! lol. Good story!
Running on Water chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
the season finale was good but i wish something more happened with zuko and katara... anyways cute story, very fluffy _
Space Cadet Skip chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Oh my goodness, I HATED the season finale! I liked the story a lot! The ending of that episode should have just been cut off and replaced with this. WHY did Zuko have to turn evil? (On the show) Hey, am I the first reviewer? Cool!