Reviews for I Need You
catwoman8940 chapter 23 . 1/7
like it this is one way that the story line should have went.
Lily1992 chapter 23 . 8/13/2012
I love this Story D
goodie chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Uh yeah. Not to be rude or anything, I think your story needs some major improvement. I can see several grammatical errors and your characters are out of character. So if you can fix that I think that your story would be better.
Lea1985 chapter 23 . 3/24/2012
this story is beautiful...
ezwriters chapter 23 . 10/29/2010
e: love the story. you inspired me to do a star wars one.
Pastry Basis chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Well.

o.o

I know you're trying to be serious. e.e

But, this is more like a comedy. o.o

No offense. o.-
campcathryn chapter 23 . 7/11/2009
Love the ending
EugeneElizabeth3 chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Do you study French by any chance? It just made me think with the names Etré and Montée.

Anyway, I liked it so far, I'm really excited to find out the story.
Rightio chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
"This was ridiculous, what was it with Jedi babies? Now she knew the real reason Jedi weren’t allowed to marry! As it got perfectly normal people like herself knocked up with over-active Jedi children!"

Wow this is such a copy off of that other fanfiction, 9 months.

"A Jedi shall not know love-or sex- and for a good reason too, Padmé was reminded for the second time.

It got perfectly fine women like her knocked up with a hyperactive baby and twice as severe morning sickness."

Write your own stories, kay?
idmarryhayden chapter 23 . 11/27/2007
y couldnt the movies just end like that
ILDV chapter 23 . 10/29/2007
Good.
uhhhh chapter 20 . 10/28/2007
Honestly. Your writing could use a major improvement. of course, the best way to do that is write, read, and reflect on past writing the older you get. trust me on this. a few years from now, you'll look back at this fic and be asking yourself what you were thinking and wanting to either rewrite the whole thing or bury it.
loveseverussnape chapter 23 . 10/28/2007
great end. this was a fantatic story that i loved reading great job.
AnaDry chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
Elizabeth Claire chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
I liked it. I cant wait to read more.

Claire