Reviews for Snow White Queen
zstarszgtz chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
continue please!
i like is history
Shuichi Akai chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Please continue! I want to know what happens next! I love this story!
123ANIMEfun chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
awww why? y u no finish this lovely story? just when I found a very good ShihoxGin fanfic ToT but funny thing is, the last time u updated was on my birthday xD
123ANIMEfun chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
hm... pretty interesting. I like this OOC Gin xD
la Savante chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Oh... that was awesome! I just love how you characterize Gin and Sherry and Vodka and Wermouth and even Shinichi, Ran and Professor Agasa! This is a wonderful story I can't wait to read the next chapters, please don't keep us waiting for too long! Well, it's a good thing I haven't read your other stories about Ayumi yet :)
So, congratulations on your beautiful style of writing your great choice of words and your perfect characterizations. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Sherry Furude chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
I don't like lying, so I'll tell you the thruth: yes, the chapter was very exciting... but I found it... a bit... slow? Maybe my English level is the main reason (I had to use Google translator for some sentences XD, so I spent more time reading the chapter) but... I didn't find this chapter as exciting as it could be. Sorry, but I don't like lying. I think it's always better to tell the truth. I would feel horrible if I told you a lie. Dont get angry! ToT However, the chapter's "plot" was great. ). And I still love the fic. And you!

I feel a bit sad when I realize that there are no more chapters uploaded. (. You should continue the fic, it's great!

And I liked the dream. And when Gin carries Shiho . And the "child-similar-to-Gin-when-he-was-about-that-age" part. And I LOVED when Shiho says "I'm not an angel. [...] I'm just a demon who yearns to become an angel, someday.". TwT. And when Gin gives her his coat! . And when Cognac talks to Vermouth! O. Oh, my God! I was like "Oh, no! They now know that Gin is helping Shiho! Oh, no!".

Lots of love from your fan who always says the truth (XD; don't get angry with me! ToT)

Sherry
Sherry Furude chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
First of all: I'm sorry I didn't review this chapter before. I've been busier than I expected! But finally I've found some time to review ;).

And then... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I LOVED this chapter! Wait... I loved the previous chapter too... Well, I love them both. I love your fic! . I LOVE the GinxShiho pairing, and I really love how you talk about their feelings. I liked the "Vermouth part". She's jeaolous... O. The phone talk was very funny XD ("aren't you glad to hear from me?" "Not at three in the morning" "Oh, it's only two forty-five"; "I do hope you haven't been making martini with someone!"). I also loved when Vodka talks with Gin. And when Shiho talks with Gin. And when he says "Because you're mine. [...] I won't let you go.". 3 So damn cute! 3

In few words: I loved this chapter and I love your fic. And, if I continue reading... I'm think I'll love you! XD. Lots of love,

Sherry
Sherry Furude chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
At last! At last I have time to continue with your fic! I've been very busy recently.

Well, about the chapter...

...

! I LOVED IT! I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT! GinxShiho... (L) *w* (L). I really loved this chapter, it was GREAT! I love how you talk about their feelings. And I LOVED (with capital letters) when he gives her the gun. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I thought my heart was going to stop beating! In fact, I've thought many times of a scene like that: Gin gives Shiho his gun so she can kill him. You know, like: "I'm sorry, Shiho. I know you'll never forgive me, and I know you really hate me. However, I don't deserve your forgiveness. So, as my punishment and your revenge, kill me". Kyaaaah! **. But she can't kill him, she loves him too much.

One thing: in this chapter, you talk some times about Ayumi and a meeting between Shiho and Gin at the docks... and I have no idea of what you talk about XD. Is it another fanfic of yours? Because I'd love to read it. Could you tell me the title? Thank you.

I'll try to read and review the next chapter soon. However, this week I won't have too much things to do, so I think I will be able to read and review some chapters.

Lots of love and thank you for sharing this great fic with the world,

Sherry F.
Sherry Furude chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Kyaaaaahhh! This is just great! I love it! This fics looks really interesting! I really loved this chapter. As I've told you before (I think I have)I'm a big fan of the Shiho/Gin pairing, and I'm really glad I've found another person who writes fics about them. I love how you talk about their feelings. I really like the relationship between Vodka and Gin, and how Vodka talks to Gin about Shiho and Gin's feelings towards her. And it was very exciting when they hit her with the car! I especially liked the part when Gin starts to touch Shiho and you say that she wants "to make him stop, to make the pleasurable sensations go away, to not be enjoying his touch somewhere in her mind". 3. I LOVED that part.

What will happen? I'm dying to continue reading this fic. Ah, one question: is it complete? Best wishes and thank you for sharing this story with the world,

Sherry F.
Shiho chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I really like how you describe gin and sherry's confused feelings and of course the interaction between gin and 're a brilliant please write more ginsherry fictions please.i really like your fictions.
ShihoShVG chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
(Sorry I should have reviewed thousand years ago, so all my feelings will be concentrated into those following short words)

*sigh* WHY AREN'T YOU CONTINUING! This is one of the most beautiful Gin-Sherry stories ever! You made me fell in love with this pairing! So emotional, romantic, AWESOME!

I really love your style! Please continue!
Lu ing chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
You are such a great writer please make more Gin/Sherry stories i really admire you
Andreya Halms chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Only one word can describe my feelings...BRILLIANT!
satisweet chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
wow, it was...it was...it was wonderful, i like this paaring so much, you did it well. Respect..continou like this