Reviews for Code Xana: The Movie
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Good, and I thing Sanne, being Aelita kid, can Deactivate towers
chaostheory1989 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
nice bit of writing there, and when you called Xana's son Dante, my over active mind went straight to the italian poet, Dante Alighieri and worked on several links to calling him such, like Sanne and Ailita calling Lyoko, Hell, and Dante Alighieri writing the Devine Comedy which is a journey through Hell, but then I saw he was named after an American Football player and my one second of brain activity was shot down, but hey, who cares?
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
The ending (episode 119) seemed sudden to me. Bam, just when it looks like Xana's gonna get a scary new body, they both get stuck on Lyoko forever! But of course, it's perfect for a sequel! I can't believe I couldn't see that: still alive, and nobody gets to hear about Xana but them! It had "sequel" written all over it, but I was too blind to see it.

Sweet idea to make Dante a good guy. He's gonna be all guilty and torn up about everything he did, and all the things he would have done, and of course Xana will haunt him and try to sway him... the more it goes on, the more Dante becomes an isolated victim. Maybe he'll even gross himself out, and if he ever comes to Earth he'll have nightmares and whatnot. (But Sanne will love him anyway. I know you had Skitz call him cute first, but Krieger's a knight and Skitz wears knight armor. I can see where that's going.)

The moment I saw that your sequel was gonna be about the kids, I decided that my ending was so finite (so many people saved that no giant RTTP is necessary, Xana completely wiped out, everybody finds out most of the story) that my characters' kids would HATE IT. Even my made-up reserve trio (a green knight I named James, a themeless guy named Sean who throws ice, and a tomboyish fox named Chris) will be considered great heroes.

I decided: there'll be a special two-part episode where six kids from the future come to the present to steal the show. There's just two problems. Would you get mad at me if I already decided Odd's daughter would be a giant yellow monkey with a mallet? Two: HOW DO I GET THESE BRATS TO ANOTHER PLANET? Argh, why start a two-parter if you can't finish? I came up with the costume themes, profile pseudonyms, and Lyoko powers! I can't scrap it all now! *cry*
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
wow, i honestly didnt think that making a totally new charcter plot would be a bad idea but you surpirsed me and now i want MORE!

Ever Faithful

Lyokoluva
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Thanks for the review, hope for more in the future. ANyways, first Episode will be up on Tuesday. Code Xana Episode 1: New Warriors.

Right now I have 19 ideas, just have to write them all out. No easy task but I can do it.
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Heh... Its your new story so I'm here as I promised you once before.

At first, length... It has deadweight me like a 10 lbs boulder (positively of course. More of boulders like that! more! :D ).

The new team is fine and Dante seems interesting.

The plot is stared in a great way and it looks like it will getting better.

Seems that Sissi, umm no... Ms. Delmas forget not only her treachery but even her membership in Lyoko team, so she will propably be a struggle for the new fighters. But... we will wait and see...

Well... I think its all for now. Sanakan is revived and ready to fight and destroing all, but I think I'll hold on myself for a while from conquering the world, cause I don't want to interrupt you in writing further.

See ya.