Reviews for An Arranged Marriage
Jessica Reiann chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
I hope that there is a place that you posted this elsewhere on the web. I read this a long time ago but was just checking back on a whim to see if you ever finished it. Your webpage doesn't work anymore. I would love to finish reading it sometime. I want to find out what happens at the end of the story. This has always been a favorite of mine. You are a very good writer. I can't believe it has been almost 10 years since you started posting this story. I check back every so often. It is sad that FFN changed its policies and that it caused you to stop using FFN. There are thousands of stories with way more 'bad' stuff it them, that AN Arranged Marriage, will ever have. Please find a way to finish this, if you can. signed, Jessica Reiann "Rei".
xzotic chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Is there ANY chance that you plan to finish this fic? Maybe on another website since you've been inactive from FF for so long? I'd really like to see how it ends because it's So good.
tasamiamy chapter 14 . 11/11/2007
Omg! This is still my absolute favorite Quartre Fanfiction. I'm so glad I was able to find it again. Even 6 years later. Please please please finish it. I would love to know the ending of my all time favorite Quartre fanfiction and for them to have their first child and for sera and ahmed to meet their doom. It's also so witty! It's very hard these days to come up with such witty characters. :-) I'll be waiting
Evrae chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
I think I first started reading this story about two years ago. Interestingly, I was thinking about Gundam Wing and I remembered Quatre and Leila for some odd reason. Anyhoo...I sincerely hope it will not end here.
LittleDende1 chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
You know, I still check back once or twice a year to see if the author has decided to come back to this story or not... I guess not. _;

That's too bad, it's a great fic!
Sarah chapter 14 . 5/14/2005
um...you ever going to finish this? It's SO GOOD! but WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Rouge Agent chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
Hey this is a great story. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
deityofdeath chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! Are you almost done with the next chapter?
Saiya-jin Patricia chapter 14 . 11/4/2003
Good story! Awesomeness! Keep Writin'!
Nova Victoria Jade Satori chapter 14 . 9/12/2003
I like this. It is very well written. I like the characters. I could never write something this good. Well, keep up the good work. I like this it's almost like a novel. It is really good.
HikariLuna chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Wow...Excellant story! I hope one day that you might update for us. I dying to know what's going to happen.
kawaiiLizard chapter 14 . 7/4/2003
Quite the interesting story you've got there! I'm usually not a huge fan of original characters, but Leila and Ilona are very well done. A bit of sterotyping in there with the evil stepmother and all, but otherwise the characterization was great. In the first one or two parts it's a tad confusing because I think the stepmother is referred to as both Seri and Sira. The plot was mostly well-crafted, except I had a little trouble believing that Leila could escape quite that easily. Where's chapter 28? It's been more than a year, I hope you haven't forgotten about this story. I was hoping I could see Ahmed get his ass kicked soon.
Shahrezad1 chapter 14 . 6/26/2003
YES! Wonderful job! I, myself, have had your unfinished story saved onto my computer for a long time, simply rereading it and wondering what was going to happen. *beams* You've done an excellent job and I must say that this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of being able to read it. -Sherry1
Ami Chambers chapter 4 . 5/19/2003
This fic is so original and cool. I love how long it is...like a novel. It is a really great story. Quatre's love life isn't something one finds stories about(unless they are him and trowa). I love Leila's character. She is very well rounded. PLEASE keep up the good writing.
DeityOfDeath chapter 14 . 4/25/2003
Please...please... Keep working on it! I love it!