Reviews for My Wonderful Torture Show
supersteffy chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
It was good, but...why is Yami Bakura tagged in this fic?
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was my first bronzeshipping lemon...and it was amazing! I LOVED IT XD
Heaven's Hikari chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I laughed when it said they were on the table, although I have to question; What was Malik's hand tied to?

Anyways, great story. Amazing lemon. Anddd it was FunnyFluffyLemony Goodness :3 Don't you dare stop writing!

-Heaven's Hikari-
Anonymas chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved the story, but it says that it's Marik (Malik) and Y. Bakura instead of Marik. Just letting you know.
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oooh I liked this ;)
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
cute~
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
It is good. I love the line were Malik said he would be the number 1 suspect for killing Marik.

On another note, for this story the characters you have for who it is about are Malik I. and Yami B. It should be Yami M. instead. Just thought you should know.
One percent chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
that was good.

My fav part was when Malik believed Marik was dead, and his only reaction was: No! I would be suspect number 1 LOL
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
*drool*

you really need to do a few more of these! .

-s.o
Tadeshi chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
WOW! I was hunted to this story so many times ago... And I finally found it! :D I'm very happy! XD It's a very very very awsome story! :D
MysticDragon1691 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I loved your story! It was awesome! *favs story and author* e hee hee! you should write more!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Hot and spicy! There aren't many good Marik/Malik fics out there. This is the best one I've read so far.
sara chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
hahahahahahahahahahaha.

funny story i love it.
Sakura chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
hes gonna f-in love it claire!