Reviews for Voices
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
that was one true love. Poor Draco!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was sad, pretty well done though
VadMustang chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
omg my poor poor draco! -sniff- wow i really liked this story, the way its wrote and the plot.
Gac chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Beautiful little pieces
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
thats...uh...cute?
shadowwitter chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
i think u should expand on this story, its good but i feel like it ended to soon. maybe give detail to what happened on the outside, or something. just a suggestion, not a demand, good work none-the-less!
gorgeousbowneyesslash chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hey wow this is really good! Especially if English isn't your first language! There were a few grammatical errors here and there but I still understood what you meant, and the language was really quite moving and descriptive! I like the idea as well! Poor Draco, I'm glad Harry came to rescue him. Hopefully Draco isn't too scarred from his experience and can get over it and Harry and Draco can live happily ever after together! And I'm hoping the reason that Lucius stopped coming is 'coz Harry or other Auror's put him behind bars, along with Narcissa. It's less than they deserve.

Anyway, good fic! I really enjoyed it.

~gorgeousbowneyes
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
So glad Harry got there in time!
KitaroJeevas chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
wow, that was kinda creepy. this one now hate malfoy's father even more, this one can't hate draco though, he's so to damn sexy! especially with harry in his arms, exhausted!(nice thought)
ilovehim22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I love this story! It had so much pain and I loved how he was finally safe... I also loved how you left in the dark why his parents didn't come back!
AkumaWingTenshi chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
That was so sweet! Harry is here to safe the day again but just a little bit too slow cuz Draco is semi dying. Oh well at least they are together again.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
That was very well written. I can't believe english is not your first language.
YourXFirefly chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
o poor draco that was really sweet!
Celena Winter chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
wow, that was a beautiful ending. really deep (oh and if you had any insecurities about your english.. it sounded perfect) a great tale over all
Chrissy chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
love this! and this is a one shot? how sad that makes me! maybe, if you have enough reviews, you might write more? or even maybe just a oneshot from harry's pov? that would be nice. i like the tortured draco, makes him seem more human! great job!