Reviews for What Friends are For
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Sweet chapter! Post 3 soon! :)
Jersey13 chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Poor sick Carson! Glad he's got some company to comfort him. :)

Nice to see you writing again! Hope to see more soon!
Tipper chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
You get into their heads so well. I love how this "run of the mill" flu is still so dangerous, and can cause such muddy emotions to roil through our guys. Sheppard in this in particular is gorgeous, so human. Biro is great in this too, and I love Lorne's reports as well - Poor Jinto! His poor pet! LOL! Really lovely stuff. I love the way you write-so different and so much like the ocean waves that Sheppard is watching from the balcony. Beautiful job.
NotTasha chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I just love how you write these characters. You're so true to them. They are just like boys aren't they? Poor Carson... so darn sick. I'm glad he has the boys with him - even though they don't necessarily seem up to the challenge - I know that they are!

Lovely writing!
Alpha Pegasi chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Sick Carson - Oh yum!
Tazmy chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
O very interesting. I love a sick Carson with friends but I also love depth. And I really wish the show had addressed the aftermath of Carson vs. Michael.
Tipper chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Oh, this is so lovely. Friends v. family, and measuring the differences between the two. Sheppard and McKay (Shaggy and Scooby, Laurel and Hardy, etc. etc.) may not be a herd of protective brothers, but there still there nonetheless, just as dedicated but in a different way. Beautiful character piece on all three of them, and so true to each one's character.

(and the cameo by Biro was priceless!)

Oh, and some awesome, awesome lines in there! Throwing two ends of the rope to a drowning man - what a great image. You're so good and winding those in, and you're unique in it two. The queen of metaphor! LOL!

Great, great story!
drufan chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I'm a gelatinous mess on the floor. Flah 7 has a new wonderful story. The descriptions, the sweat soaked, feverish, grimy, suffering Carson must endure quarantine with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Yoinks! mention Underdog...bows in homage to my fave cartoon growing up. Where oh where has my Underdog gone? Where oh where could he be? Aye, Sweet Polly Purebred, aye. My intro to the world of whump...need I sing anymore?
sablecain chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
aw man. Poor Carson. I love all the details you throw in, making it so easy to picture everything. Love the thoughts going through Sheppard's head and how Carson just sort of wants Mom. Cool. Looking forward to more:)
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I keep starting WIP *bad me* but I couldn't resist when I saw your alert come barelling into my inbox! I love the start, and nice and long to! Can't wait for the next part!
Hettie chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This is really very sweet. Poor Carson. He really does have people who care for him, however ineptly. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Oh poor Carson! Post chapter 2 soon PLEASE! :)
Pranksta chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Very nice exploration of their frienship. Loved the humour, and could almost feel the heat coming from Carson...poor little guy! You'll make him better, won't you?

I like, more please! :)
angw chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I've been waiting for a story that exlores Carson's time in Michael's care. The three boys trapped in isolation/quarantine. Hopefully they can find a way to 'recover' Carson.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2