Reviews for Oneshots from the Spy Guy
xThomas2 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Cool, never thought of that. Superman doesn't have his family..
Garnet Sky chapter 34 . 1/25/2011
Reminds me of an episode of "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
Julie Long chapter 40 . 3/14/2009
I loved your series of one shots. I especially liked this new retelling of the brainwashed story. This is a nice break from all the romance in Danny Phantom fan fiction.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 38 . 11/2/2008
I have to admit, I was sick and tired of all the fluf and romance... so when I stumbled across your oneshots it was a more than welcome releif!

Thank you so much for writing all of this. I didn't get around to actually reading everything but it made me happy. Your storied have revived my belief in fanfiction, not everything has to be DxS or 'happily ever after'. I liked this one shot particularly so here's where I'm revieving.

Thanks again!
kdm13 chapter 40 . 5/31/2008
o, very interesting
TexasDreamer01 chapter 40 . 5/27/2008
...?

brittney
E-Dantes chapter 39 . 5/27/2008
Vlad protecting the city only for have control over it? That's great! Mostly put the villians like just enjoying the power and doing nothing else, but I believe that a truly ruler must work hard to keep the control. I like Vlad working for that. And Daniel, poor Daniel, I just hope he can keep his friedns ;)

Wonderful shoot, as always scared me T_T
DEAD-ACCOUNT-08 chapter 39 . 5/26/2008
Great writing, as always. Vlad always seemed like the vampire type of ghost. This oneshot just fits perfectly! :)
Zirra Nova chapter 38 . 4/12/2008
Lovely collection so far..and I have to say..about Hunter..it shares some similarities with Demonata (probably misspelled that), but is still unique. T..T ..I won't try to argue that you should continue it, as it's your choice. That before is just my opinion...which is probably missing chunks..and I've yet to read all the Demonata books yet. ..
Flyninthetardis chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
wow u sure have nack for oneshots. i think u should make brainwashed into a full on fic though. just sugestion.

peace, luv, and cornbread-

clueless
E-Dantes chapter 38 . 3/14/2008
I must confese some of the character were strange for me because I'm used to spanish names... I still don't know if the girl and the boy are OC or DP'S characters. It's pretty good, maybe you should do another part. I never think in Danny as the new king of GZ. And is sad his parents are death, but is much more sad he couldn't keep living with his friends :( Ah! An you forghet Jazz. Is she live or death too?

It's like a new version of UE. XD

See ya!
kdm13 chapter 38 . 3/12/2008
wow, I just finished reading every chapter... took me a few days though, it's hard to read on a cell on a bus XD
TexasDreamer01 chapter 38 . 3/9/2008
O.o can this be a story? *shakes head* i have scat to none on patience, but i think this would be a really great story. Danny as king. barely an adult. parents died. his wilderness-living aunt refused him shelter (why would she say no anyways?).

this could be interesting,

brittney
Cordria chapter 38 . 3/9/2008
I like this one, I like it a lot. At first I was confused by all the different names and random ghosts I'd never heard of, but I love the idea.

This would make an excellent comic.

Man, if I didn't have SOO much else on my plate I'd take this one...

*sigh*

-Cori
Nylah chapter 37 . 2/8/2008
Ow, this is just... sad. Great job. I can totally see this happen.

Nylah