Reviews for Phantom Blogs
LordOfAllBricks chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
Awwe! Short and sweet! I enjoyed reading~ I'd type more but it's past midnight right now so ehheh
*Dannys stutters and glances back at hordes of fans* "ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH"
joggerwriting chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
It's been a decade but I've got to say that this is one of the best chatroom-type of fics in this site!

I really love Valerie's parting word, "Guess again..." So in character XD

The revelation was done very nicely as well. It's so entertaining to see what began as an innocent mishap in the chat room turned into a deadly Fenton-style dissection. Everything was going downhill for Danny in such a bad-luck Tuck kind of way. XD (considering Tuck's allegedly the one doing the mishap, it probably is!)

firestar91 chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Update now...plz
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
There is a lesson to be had here about double-checking before posting or sending. Of course, everyone has to screw that up at least once, but with luck the fallout isn't too bad. As per the usual with these sorts of reveal stories, things turned out well with some nice drama. Another point that this story makes is that dissecting the ghost never turns out well; they really got lucky here.
TwistedShadows42 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
likelikelikelikelikelikelike likelike...
UnvailTheTruth chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Well who'd you think it was, SANTA CLAUSE! I was always PO'd when people never noticed how they looked alike. I mean if you didn't know Danny, then that's ok. But if you LIVED with him how could you not notice? Awesome chapter!1!1!1!1!1
UnvailTheTruth chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
haha, Tucker's a dope.
megastar11111 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
gr8 ending!
Death Note Owner13 chapter 8 . 10/7/2008
cool! please write more! this was really good!
inukagome15 chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
I'll tell you to whom the names MIGHT belong to. Ghost-Boy probably still stands for Danny! Ha ha, I know, you're probably thinking "She's weird." Good story.
LvndrRsThrn chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
SO SWEET! Sorry to say, I thought it was going to be as corny as others. THis just might be the best one I've seen. Keep the writing to a max! Peace!