Reviews for Sacrifice
silverflight8 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This is a lovely tiny story that makes Susan seem far less "evil" as she comes across in the last few books. After all, Susan's siblings never knew her very well, especially after she went to America...

At any rate, it's a excellent one-shot and Sailor Sol-the summary's really good. It's what hooked me in the first place.
Kkat84 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Nice work. I like your interpretation of Susan.
Qem chapter 1 . 9/7/2007

I loved this a lot. This is just such a lovely way to show Susan's point of view, in a positive manner!

Three cheers!
chelsea chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
At first I thought it would be like all the other Susan fic but then it wasn't and that suprise made my day.
Spouse of Orestes chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Wonderful hopeful fic. I loved it and I liked how you made Susan to be deeper than she is.
empressdreamer chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow, you really enlightened me. I've never seen the whole 'Susan-left-behind' thing in this light before. Good job!
Last Haven chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
A very nice story, one that I happen to able to see happening. I like the handling of Susan, (even if mine is completely different from yours, oh woe), and it was nice to see that she wasn't abadoning Narnia but coming to terms with it.
KibumiWong chapter 1 . 12/4/2006

wow, great job

I really never though of Susan like that, good point of view

I hate what happened to her on TLB, poor girl. She didn't deserve that

Well, anyway. I love your job

Very cool

See ya

PS: hope you understand my english, it's to basic
Samantha Sterling chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow, well done! I'm so glad it's not the typical post Last Battle "Susan is depressed because her family is dead then Aslan calls her back" fic. Those annoy me after a while, but this one is indeed one of a kind. :c)
Black Moon White Sun chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That was good. I liked how used quotes from the movie in the last paragraph. Four stars!
elecktrum chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Brilliant! Beautiful! I love it! I've always held firm in the belief that Susan made it to Aslan's country in the end. Your story offers one of the best explanations for her conduct after Prince Caspian that I've ever read. Bravo Zulu!