Reviews for Lux Mundi
kandita chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Damn this is a damn good story. You should seriously consider updating this first. It's really a good story...Sasuke is back and I believe that Hinata should give him a chance. If he didn't leave n kill Itachi I'm certain he would be there tormenting her right now. Who else knows he's back?
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
How old are they? And, this is great... I habe no idea why u stopped. And i hope u update soon...
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
ur all three storis are awesome. but why u stopped updating? its have been years and u hadn't updated yet. please show some mercy towards us. please update and complete lux mundi and u work for me soon. hope to see u soon with amazing chapters again.
ditchmydismay chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is exciting c:
umnia chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
marvelous
LeeRocks chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Oh how I wish you would have continued this! It's sooooo good!
Bella-Sakkaku chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Awesome story i wish it were longer though Y-Y
Tainted Grace chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
gaaaaaaaaah i just realized the last update on this story was on 2007 :/ soo sad, it was a really awesomestory you cant imagine how much i loved it. 33

really a shame.
Tainted Grace chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, amazing, simply amazing! love this sooo friggin much. loveee dark characters! dark stories :)
Tainted Grace chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Oh my gooood, this is brilliant :O

this dark sasukeeeeee i love so muchh 333 please keep going with this.
nwyd chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
ohmygosh ohmygosh whats going to happen next? dont let kiba die... please update!
Vipery-07 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
i love ur story , i wonder what's Hinata doing ? Anyway ...it had been neary 2 year ... are u continue the story or not ..
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Kiba!

I havent read many KibaHina's but they sound cute...to bad Sasuke looks like hes not going to let her go with him D
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Wow!

They were going to get married! Ekk, I wonder who shes going to marry now?

I cant wait.