Reviews for Punishment Comes Limping
himrqwerty chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I am trying to do my homework and the fact that you posted this totally awesome fanfic that is making me want to read it forever and is very rude and you should apologize for being far too awesome.
(In all seriousness, it's awesome, but I really do have homework I'm putting off.)
Crimson Ivy chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Your Nicole is a great villain! I liked her history a lot!

Winchesters in your story are just like I love them: loving, but still teasing each other. :) In my opinion boys and men should behave like that! ;)

And I liked confused Sam... Born under the bad sign is one of my favorite episodes! When I have read your summary it immediately caught my attention.

Thanks for that story!
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
OMG so it was all in Nicole's head, her parents were killed by some deranged man and not something supernatural like she imagined. And there was nothing for John to find but she blamed him anyway and went after his son years later. Good thing they drew her out and she is no somewhere safe and secure. Just hope she really gets the help she needs this time. Great ending, the boys bantering and everything back to normal in the lives of the Winchesters, though it may take Sam some more time to get his head around everything.

Great fic, really enjoyed it.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Well they are still no nearer to finding Nicole so probably Sam is right and they have to bring her to them. If she is after revenge though you would think she would be going after the people who experimented on her in the institution and not Sam.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Trust Sam to take drastic measures and handcuff himself to the bed, which didn't help him at all when Nicole came calling. OMG she is not dead and it was just a dummy in the bed with Sam, guess he was so shocked he didn't stop to check and nor did Dean when he covered it up with the sheet as he was more concerned with getting Sam out of there. This story is getting more intriguing by the minute.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
OMG poor Sam so willing to take the fall for something he obviously didn't do. I'm pretty sure it was not all in Nicole's head, despite her being a paranoid schizophrenic. Just hope Dean can get through to Sam and he doesn't sneak off and turn himself in to the police.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Intriguing, Nicole dead, obviously killed by Sam's knife but what the hell has happened. Why does Sam feel so bad, was he drugged or something and why has he been missing for two days. Thank goodness he has Dean who will hopefully get him out of this mess as I don't believe for a minute that Sam killed her despite the evidence in the motel room.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Another story of yours I've only just found! Great start. There seems to be something more to Nicole than meets the eye and it looks like she is targeting Sam. He would do well to listen to his spidey senses as she gives him the chills and he feels uneasy about her, but will that be the case?

Off to read more now, hopefully will get a few chapters in before going to work!
Debbie C chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Loved this story. Sometimes people are scarier than monsters.
PurpleBlaze chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
I hate it when I wake up next to a corpse, so I feel Sam's pain. This story has exactly the right mix of humor and drama.
supernaturaladdict chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
This story is really, really good. I enjoy your stories and this one just blew me away!
Xeia chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
OMG!

Okay so first I have to say this was an awesome story. I loved it the first time I read it, and the ten times after that (hee hee) you are one of my favourite authors :)

But now to my main point. Have you read the episode synopsis on for "Born Under A Bad Sign", which is episode 14? BECAUSE IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THIS FIC! (okay, so except for being the evil Nicole I think in the episode it is a hunter. But close enough!)

Totally awesome. If I could have ever picked a fanfiction that would be made into an episode, this would have been it! But how did you do it? Are you psychic? Do you work for supernatural? (Cause that would be so cool). Anyway, I just wanted to be the first to tell you - you are officially going to see your story filmed with the double hotness that is J&J !

Anyway, I love your story, love this fic in particular and i was totally gobsmacked to read the episode description for ep 14. As far as coincidences go, this is a biggie! You know what, I bet they read your fic and loved it so much they decided to make it an episode :) You should claim writers credit!

please excuse this rant :() and i hope you write more fics soon! Can't wait for episode 14!
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
Good story. I really like the fact she was just a crazy girl in the end. Poor Sam, but I never could believe he killed her. Great use of special effects too.
Rinne chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
Very nicely done.
Sunrize chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Somehow I missed this story until now. I'm so glad I found it.

I really liked the mystery of Nicole and what happened to Sam. Of course, we knew he hadn't killed her. But I think it's very in character to think that Sam would jump to that conclusion-especially with his current worries about the demon's plan for him.

It was fun to see Ellen included-I liked how at the beginning we didn't know they were at Harvelle's until she entered the conflict. And I'm glad Jo stayed in the background.

Great job, as always. I really enjoyed this.