Reviews for Life's a Journey, not a Destination
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I love it. It's brilliant! This is really good. I love your namesake. Shelby Mcqueen,NiceI'm defenityly going to read the others. This is awsome
brolly501 chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
great story
Wicked R chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
very nice side/backstory. I thought there was much more to her, and there seemed to be a history between them as well.
kombida chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Zanimljivo... al sam guzicarka: pisem po 'rvatski tako da nitko ne razumije :)

Ovu sam pricu vec bila jedamputa procitala prije. Dobra je samo sto nema mnogo napetosti, a Will je glupast.

Hope you don't mind me saying so :)
Robin Sparrow chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
[ooh pwned - I was right! I did finish it tonight! w00t! only like 50 more stories to go... x.X]

dude... you made me cry again! only this time I really was, *really* crying... I dunno, maybe it was the thought of Jack just disappearing one day, or maybe it was the thought of how he must've felt when your character left... or maybe it was just all of it together at once. anyway, I'd like to congratulate you on a fanfic well done!

now, tell me which one to read next, so I don't screw anything up for myself ; Chronicles I, I assume?
Robin Sparrow chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
phew! that was a lot to take in all in one reading... and I haven't even read the last chapter! bloody hell... I'll probably end up reading that tonight, too, but I wanted to go ahead and review now just in case so you knew where I was in the story. OMFG the thing with Davy and Bootstrap and the rest was... surprising as hell... and really actually very cool [savvy? ]! I almost want to draw him human now... hm... the man BEHIND the tentacles! o.O it's an interesting thought... think I should try? I'd like to use your interpretation of his human form, if you don't mind.

~ Robin S.
Robin Sparrow chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
OMFG. Good job, mate. Sorry for waiting so long to review, but I've been a tad busy lately, and today I've been writing all morning, so now I've gone and got a headache from being on the computer too long... but it was worth it to stay on and read some more of your fanfic. I'm crying my eyes out, you bloody writer you! I mean that, of course, in a most friendly way.

I know there are other stories, but... wait, don't they come before this? Oh no... no no no... now I've really gone and gotten myself in a spazz. But don't tell me ANYTHING! I will read it all... eventually...

To sum it all up, great job once again, mate. I can't wait to read more, and I promise you I will soon... as soon as I recover from my computer coma...

Most Sincerely,

Robin S.
Robin Sparrow chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
Told ye I'd get around to reading - three whole chapters in a day! ;) Like I said before, great job, mate - I'm hooked on the story now. XD I especially like the whole fog effect thing - reminds me of Barbossa's entrance in the first movie, though I don't think he was able to just summon it up like you did. XD
Aria DeLoncray chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Wow! Great story! PLEASE write a sequel!
Robin Sparrow chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
First of all, don't worry about those little mistakes I pointed out. You write better English than most of my non-bilingual English-speaking friends do, trust me! Like I said, they're only very minor mistakes, very easily overlooked. I'm just very picky... my mom tends to edit a lot of my writing, and I guess I picked it up from her. ;

Secondly... good job once again, mate! You nearly had me crying there, talking about Jack missing the Pearl and all that. Also, good job on the history, mate - glad to see I'm not the only one doing research on Jack & the Pearl's past!

I can't wait to read the next chapter - and always, I'll be sure to review the instant I finish! XD
Marinera K chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
oh, my gosh!

I love this story, and the ending you gave it. The thought of Davy acting as he did reminded me something of a black-haired Santa Claus... which disturbed me... but it also made me laugh, so it's all good. ;)

I'm SO glad you gave it a happy ending - well, sorta. I honestly believed that Shell was going to die, and I'm very glad you decided to let her live.

and Jack's son telling the epilogue was a nice touch.

overall? Bravo, my friend!

I'm looking forward to reading your other tales of Shelby McQueen.
Robin Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Great start, mate! Not sure I'll be able to read anymore today, but I like it so far! Although, it does bother me a little that you were calling the ships "he" instead of "she," once again, it's still a goot story anyway. And YAY for the Guns 'n Roses reference! I LOVE November Rain! XD XD XD
SparrowsVixon chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
thats awful! i dont understand why shelby left like that tho...and its been so long!
Marinera K chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
yay! ding-dong, the witch is DEAD!

and Norrington! i'm bloody proud of him! (good Norrie, I always knew you could do it...)

if only they'd reunite with the Wanderer and get back Shelby's six crewmen (if possible), all shall be well. _
Marinera K chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
well, you may not be pleased with this chapter, but I am. besides the burning fury in me that screams that Becky must DIE, I like the way you wrote it. and I love how Shelby stays strong even in the face of "danger and almost certain death!"

can't read any more for now, but I'll be back to finish the tale!