Reviews for The Next Step
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Fantastic story!Great depiction of how I think Benson and Stabler's relationship would have gone,if they had hook is an incredibly realistic,romantic and sexy story!Your charter Cynthia is hilarious!Your are truly talented, I hope you come back one day to finish and write a lot more multi-chapter e/o it.E/O FOREVER...eo eo eo eo eo...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
LORD HAVE MERCY!This was hot!You have to UPDATE SOON!I love Cynthia!she is hilarious!Reminds me of my friend Claudine,she says shit like Cynthia and don't even blink or blush!Wonderful story,I cannot wait to see where you take it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
laurendee chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
I really like your style. I think you nailed how an E/O intimate relationship would be like. You've pointed out some details that I definitely agree with - such as that El would not say anything about Liv's hair when she got it changed. I know that a lot of EO shippers wouldn't like the fact that El might not say something, but that is reality, and you hit the character spot on.

I love the scene with the painting, where Liv has trouble taking a compliment, so she does the only thing she can think of and kisses him.

I also love all the little details you mention about Liv - her facial expressions, her hair length, her curves.

I look forward to seeing what else you've written.
i-love-benson chapter 18 . 9/26/2008
Please, please, please update this story! It's so sexy, funny, and just amazing!
kyri17 chapter 18 . 8/12/2008
You write the best SVU fan fic I have ever read! Its so good that it fill my void of not being able to watch the show every day(no cable:[[ ) You are very talented! Please update soon!
john903 chapter 18 . 5/22/2008
I love all your stories and this is my favorite. I hope you update when you get a chance
joana.nyc chapter 18 . 5/3/2008
I'll have you know that this story is amazing and I just keep hoping for another chapter to appear. No seriously, its mind blowingly fantastic.
Daniellea chapter 18 . 9/4/2007
Cool, you're back. I'm glad you're still writing this story, and I love Cynthia. PMS soon!

I love how you write her and Liv's friendship, and I can totally see her with 'Jonathon'.
LivNel4ever chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
Can i just say, that i have missed this story so much! I totally thought you forgot about it! It's funny but i was just thinking of this story the other day!

The Munch thing def. had me rolling! Hilarious!

So does Maureen know about Elliot and Olivia? And is she mad for some reason? i can't remember what happened there-i know i know, go back and re-read it! OK FINE! LOL...twist my arm!

Once again, glad to have this story back!
CO Jones chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
Great chapter! Loved the conversation between the two friends...it's always great to see Liv interacting with a girlfriend.
onetreefan chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
good update! i hope there is more soon...

EO!

onetreefan
JennBenn3148 chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
Great chapter hun :D I was so happy to see that you'd updated :D great job and I can't wait for more!
pinkflamesX0X0X0 chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
OMG i loved it! please update asap!
Marie2185 chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
that was a good chapter it was a little hard to read because it wasn't spaced out enough please update soon.
emejota98 chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
wow, I am really emjoying this story. are you going to write more? please do! Some hot stuff there, I am dying to know why they hadn't been together for 12 long days...