Reviews for Changes
Stitch does not have x-ray vision but does have night and infrared vision
The Not-So-Ultimate Writer chapter 11 . 2/2
Good so far. But there is a small error in your story. Stitch is able to lift 3000 times his weight. I looked it up and his weight 120 pounds. Which would mean hes capable of lifting 360,000 pounds. Roughy 180 tons. He could do it by himself.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Your grammar is terrible. Well, not terrible... more likely lazy. Also, a lot of your character interations and speech indicators are dull. You tell, but do not show what is going. I would go on, but there isn't really a point since this is old, and you most likely got better as time went on.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
Great story though I think you didn't get jumba down as good as some others have other than that really good story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is just strange
charles.blanchard.944 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
""I'll get it" said nani" don't you mean lilo?
charles.blanchard.944 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Good story, but some minor spelling errors make it hard to understand ins some places. My bit of advice find a good editor.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
How sad
kegusaran 14 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Are we really going to forget that Jumba was going to mutate a little girl... Ok then.
kegusaran 14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
... I always wanted to read a story with this plot. But do you know what bugs me? Nobody has ever done a killer mummy wasp fanfic!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I have already read this story once,but you did such a good job,i'm reading it again!so please keep making you! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
Dude you are good at this,i already read the sequel after this story,you should make more liloxstitch stories cause this story and the other one(Evoulution,sorry might of spelled it wrong)because your great at making them!so good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
Lilo x stitch forever!
Invader Glow chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
So cool! Thanks to you I remember my love for Lilo and Stitch!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013